NFL Top 10 Characters: Ochocinco | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Top 10 Characters: Ochocinco

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
This is from a few years ago and is actually on NFL Network right now. But here is the Chad Ochocinco clip from the show.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-top-ten/09000d5d810a582f/Top-Ten-Characters-Chad-Johnson

I think this is a good segment to show the type of person he really is. There were some and still are that question the signing for the reason of "they traded a problem player like Marshall but sign Ochocinco?". I think this shows that Ochocinco is not the same type of problem player like Marshall, Burress or Holmes. He is a mouth and a "character" but is definitely not a bad guy.

Also, Ochocinco is not replacing Marshall's talent, few in the league could. Hell, Ochocinco might not even make the final roster but for those who think he destroys locker rooms are flat out wrong.

Yeah, Chad's not a bad guy, although I think we are spending way too much time talking about him.

Folks it's just entertainment. He does it with no malice...why not.

What's wrong with having a little fun if it doesn't disrupt the locker room? I hope he brings his character with him and acts a little more like he did with the Bengals than with the Pats. The Fins could stand to have a little fun while playing some football!!

Celebrations were removed from the game before bounties. NoFunLeague.

Back
Top Bottom