NFL upholds Brady's suspension | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL upholds Brady's suspension

And with the destruction of his cell phone there is now no doubt anymore that he is guilty as ****.

I think it just shows his arrogance throughout this entire ordeal. It started with the claim that "deflating" was actually just a weight loss term, and it concludes with the destruction of his cell phone. He became flabbergasted that the NFL would have the audacity to go after him, even though he is clearly guilty and has done nothing whatsoever to shed any doubt on that guilt. You reap what you sow, and his attitude burned a lot of bridges in the NFL, if he had merely apologized and accepted responsibility he probably would have gotten his suspension reduced since Goodell and Kraft are best friends. But instead he became combative and challenged the NFL simply because he is Tom Brady and believes he is above all this.

Brady would rather destroy the evidence and still leave a little doubt that to give up that phone and have the smoking gun

In the first episode of the new show, Mr. Robot (which is pretty good btw), the main character complains to his therapist how America idolizes frauds and that all of our heros are counterfeit.

Then they show Lance Armstrong, Bill Cosby, and Tom Brady :lol:

**** brady hahaahahahaha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 181
I still think he goes to court and wins. Vilma won in court and this is alot like that. There is no rule saying if you do x you will be suspended for z number of games. That will always win for the player in court

He willfully obstructed the investigation by destroying his cell, courts look very unfavorably to anyone that thinks he is smarter then personal that are investigating a crime or incident...same goes in sports.

Brady's lawyer, if he is as good as they say, may be able to get 1-2 days taken away, but considering how arrogant Brady acted at the appeal, telling everyone it better be 0 games suspension or that he would take it to court, even 1-2 games will be pretty tough to do for his Lawyer. JMO

Seems legit. When my high school teachers asked me to show the work on my math problems, I always told them that I gave it to my kid brother to destroy in my effort to recycle paper. They always bought it, so why can't Goodell?

Even though this suspension doesn't help us at all,

post-31074-J-Jonah-Jameson-laughing-gif-S-NWLY.gif

I'm sure Florio is very unhappy about this. I need to needle PFT on Twitter.

Back
Top Bottom