NFL Week 12 Preview: Dolphins at Patriots | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Week 12 Preview: Dolphins at Patriots

The Pats wpuld scortch us with or without Brady. Beli will play our plethora of weaknesses and capitalize on them like no one else does, on both sides of the ball.

I see this ugly from first kick off and painful, embarrassing , and all the usual mistakes we make but compounded. I can only hope Beli has a heart and pulls starters or they will easily look for a 50-0 demoralizing victory. This won't be pretty.

The Pats rush for 200 yards and Brady passes for 300.
We have absolutely no chance in this game.

At least the Hurricanes are awesome...

38 - 16 for the Cheaters

Brady will put up 4 TDs in the first half and be done for the day. 16 points for us since Moore is starting. I’m just hoping that Gase calls some decent plays.

Could the Patriots be the first team ever to score 100 points in a game? If they are up by more than 70 in the 2nd half they might put in their backups. Sadly even their backups would probably torch the Dolphins defense.

Not a chance. Keep the pedal to the metal all the way.

On a more serious note. The Patriots play you guys, and the Bills twice in the next 6 weeks. Odds are one of you is going to beat us at least once. Tradition says it's the Dolphins in Miami.

Last edited:
If Sparano and his coaching staff could come up with the wildcat then Gase is certainly capable of coming up with version 2.0. He was touted as a brilliant young mind when hired. Well let's see. Time to prove it.

The jets kept it close. I'm thinking it's going to be a lot closer than most of you think.

Not a chance. Keep the pedal to the metal all the way.

On a more serious note. The Patriots play you guys, and the Bills twice in the next 6 weeks. Odds are one of you is going to beat us at least once. Tradition says it's the Dolphins in Miami.
I hope your are right but I don’t think you are losing another game the rest of the way. Easily going back to SB.

My mother-in-law passed away Thursday morning....if there's one good thing to come out of it, the funeral is Sunday at 1pm. It will be more pleasant than watching the game.

I know this is sacrilege and a new experience for me, but I've seen enough trainwrecks this season to no longer be fascinated by them. If (or more likely when) we go down by 2 TDs, I'm getting on with my day and soaking up the So Florida sunshine. I've decided that I'm not a glutton for punishment.

I want to be positive, so I'll say I'm looking for improvement along the OL. I'm hoping we have no injuries. Yeah, that about sums up the positives.

Would be nice to see an opening drive score by Miami and at least a great effort throughout.

I am Thankful that we do not have to watch the Miami Dolphins on Thanksgiving. We can enjoy our dinner without the horror of another prime time debacle.
As much as our team has tormented us this year it's fun to watch a powerhouse like the cowboys look like sheep.it's fun to watch the raiders and their 125$ million QB miss the playoffs.it's good to see the giants be paltry.then i ask myself what if i were a browns fan? can you imagine that for a split second?
think of texans fans who saw a rookie break records right before their eyes before he collapses.think of the broncos with elway at the helm and our former coach looking like doodoo.packers fans must feel like we do since we have similar QB issues.the bills freefalling and their backup throwing 5 int is also a very awesome thing to watch.

we have suffered but we can relish in other teams suffering and try and keep our heads up!

Back
Top Bottom