Nice fast start to a brutal start of a schedule! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nice fast start to a brutal start of a schedule!

whodizking

Rookie
Reaction score
We needed this fast start since the start of our schedule is so tuff. Hopefully the home opener gets this team hyped and we start 3-0. Either way the next two games are big to take control of aft east or alt least be in the talk.
Then have a good bye week to get ready for green bay and then pit who defense looks great. Let's go baby let keep the good run going. Then the stretch of the schedule can maybe work in our favor.

11 wins is not out of the question, im thinking 12.. awesome start to the season, EVERYTHING is coming together.

My best realistic prediction was 4-4 through the first half of the season and 10-6 total. Now I think we can start 4-0. Also, two of our tough upcoming road games are Cincinnati and Baltimore, and neither team has impressed me much this season.

I can see 10-6 and I hope for better then that. :) I won't sleep on pit or Baltimore. But I think we match up good with teams like them. Let's keep it going!!!

We're 2-0. The jests will probably be 0-2 coming down here. I want to grind them into the dirt where they belong. rex squealing pathetically after his pos team staggers to 0-3. Beautiful. Can't wait till next week.

IMO, Sparano needed a fast start to gain and keep the confidence of this team and FO......I think he got it.......Next week is a huge game we can go 2-0 in the division and 3-0 overall. I think this is the week you see the offense start putting points on the board and another big test for the defense........

Damn it feels good to be 2-0!!!!!

IMO, Sparano needed a fast start to gain and keep the confidence of this team and FO......I think he got it.......Next week is a huge game we can go 2-0 in the division and 3-0 overall. I think this is the week you see the offense start putting points on the board and another big test for the defense........

Damn it feels good to be 2-0!!!!!

I don't he was close to losing it, the team even tho not elite yet has put together a good team so far. Thinking 2007 until now I think they doing fine

Back
Top Bottom