Nick Chubb injury | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nick Chubb injury

brumdog44

Club Member
Reaction score
ABC said that they wouldn't show the replay but it was as bad as you could imagine. Live Steelers crowded audibly gasped at in stadium replay. Sounds like Chubb got hit directly in the knee and leg went backwards.

Yeah, watching the game and I'm glad they didn't show it. There's plenty of places to find it should one wish to do so.

Yeah, watching the game and I'm glad they didn't show it. There's plenty of places to find it should one wish to do so.
Have to assume the kind of injury that doesn't get shown is season ending and perhaps career altering.

Agree that they shouldn't show it on the national stage and there are places to see it online if you wish to do so.

I rewound the TV and pressed pause a few times and nailed it right on the gruesome picture and wish I had not done so.

One of the many reasons you do not invest significant resources in RB's.

They are the only players who get hit anymore and they drop like flies.

Shortest shelf life in the game.

Athletic players should be encouraged to play another position if they have NFL aspirations.

That injury is beyond brutal and it's to the SAME KNEE he tore apart in 2015 (dislocated left knee - tore MCL, PCL, and LCL with cartilage damage). Wow. You have to think the odds for him to ever play again are really, really low. Sure hope he has top shelf insurance to cover a career ending injury.

That injury is beyond brutal and it's to the SAME KNEE he tore apart in 2015 (dislocated left knee - tore MCL, PCL, and LCL with cartilage damage). Wow. You have to think the odds for him to ever play again are really, really low. Sure hope he has top shelf insurance to cover a career ending injury.
Even if he made the mistake of having no insurance, he should be fine. His rookie contract alone was 8 million, and he was in college for four years. He should have a degree on which to fall back.

Back
Top Bottom