Nick's video conference | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nick's video conference

Aqua4Ever04

Active Roster
Reaction score
In summary, they talked about Jason Allen, the SEC picks he makes and Daunte Culpepper.

You have to have a good feeling knowing that Saban drafts so close to home and is so incredibly close with these picks. He just has that much advanced scouting of that league and I really like that he picks from there because it's what he knows. Not only that, but we filled our biggest hole at saftey. Now if we get an OLB, look out, this team is going to be exciting.

As for Culpepper, Nick said that he is looking great and really gelling with the team. He is ahead of schedule but the Dolphins won't rush him one bit.

I am so pumped for this coming season! GO FINS!

Thanks for the update. I have Directv and it is raining like crazy here. The damn picture kept going in and out.. Then as soon as picture comes back on, they start talking about Dallas..

Aqua4Ever04 said:
In summary, they talked about Jason Allen, the SEC picks he makes and Daunte Culpepper.

You have to have a good feeling knowing that Saban drafts so close to home and is so incredibly close with these picks. He just has that much advanced scouting of that league and I really like that he picks from there because it's what he knows. Not only that, but we filled our biggest hole at saftey. Now if we get an OLB, look out, this team is going to be exciting.

As for Culpepper, Nick said that he is looking great and really gelling with the team. He is ahead of schedule but the Dolphins won't rush him one bit.

I am so pumped for this coming season! GO FINS!
Yeah, you summed up everything pretty well

Back
Top Bottom