NIFL...anyone? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NIFL...anyone?

JPhinfan86

Chief of the Finheaven Iowa Chapter.
Reaction score
Has anyone here heard of the National Indoor Football Leage? The former Fins DE that just died (Dunstan Anderson) played in this league. I'm just curious if any of you follow this awesome league.

hey man i've already pm'ed u, i'll have to go up to a game some time, and mabe i'lll see ya!!
:vader:

Are you talking about a Bandits game or a Fins game? Because I haven't missed a Bandits game yet...except for last nights a$$ kicking.....37-12.

i never heard of the nifl!!! we used to have the des moines barnstormers, in the afl. do you know how much the nifl players make?

NIFL players make about 200 bucks per game. They get bonuses for winning (50 bucks) and also a bonus for making the playoffs. I do believe that individual players can earn incentives by reaching quota of tackles, yardage, TD's etc.

About the Barnstormers. Our starting QB for 4 years, until this year, played backup to Kurt Warner for a while. Our current starter (Oscar Davenport) used to start for the North Carolina Tarheels...in fact I just watched a game on ESPN Classic where he threw two beeeeeautiful TD's (maybe more...I didn't watch it all). Deon Dyer was the starting tailback for NC. They were playing NC State, when Torry Holt played there.

As of right now the Sioux City Bandits have a great shot at making the playoffs, we're 7-5. We are in a fight for the final wild card spot with division rivals the Omaha Beef. You might recognize Omaha for the college world series at Rosenblatt.

Back
Top Bottom