Reaction score
Attention all NJ and NY Dolfans:

The event we've all been waiting for is here. It's the one - the only -

MIAMI DOLPHINS 2006 PRE-SEASON TAILGATE PARTY

Saturday August 19, 2006
Our Miami Dolphins vs. the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Game starts at 7:30
FREE Barbecue starts at 4:30

Live music! Giveaways and prizes! Come check out the new Dolphin Den!

One rule - you must be in Dolphin gear to party with us. Bring along the Dolphin family - Fin Jr.'s!

Call for all other pre-season games. Miami Mike - 973-887-1300. The Sportz Bar is inside the Ramada Inn in East Hanover, NJ. The address is 130 Route 10 West, East Hanover, New Jersey.

This is one Dolfan event you DO NOT want to miss! This is our year! Come be part of it!

titansgame-1.jpg

This is us at the Sportz Bar the first game of the season year before last for the Titans game!​

Fins Bar

This looks great! Guy from Lincoln Park here. Might not be able to make the party on the 19th, but I will definitely be there for some games during the season. I don't Post enough here to send PM's. Would like to correspond with any N.Jersey Fin Fans out there so I will know people at the bar. My E-Mail is: ggarofano@optonline.net, drop me a line. Thanks

Hey Guy - my email is mary@godolphins.us. We have about 30 finheaveners who go to the sportz bar and about 40 more who are not. You will have a great time at the bar. "Miami" Mike is very accomodating as far as getting us Dolfans great rates for rooms if we tend to drink, we get teal colored shots, appropriately named the finheaven, when we win, and he's a fantastic motivator. We have our own section with a huge projection screen. You'll love it. Email me with any questions, or call Mike directly.

I will try to make it. I will have to find a baby sitter for my FInJr. she is a little young to go. But the wife and i will do are best to make it..:dolphins:

DanStillStands said:
I will try to make it. I will have to find a baby sitter for the my FInJr. she is a little young to go. But the wife and i will do are best to make it..:dolphins:

How old's the baby? You know we would love for you to join us. If Mike has your address, you should be getting a flyer in the mail.

njfinfan said:
How old's the baby? You know we would love for you to join us. If Mike has your address, you should be getting a flyer in the mail.

the baby is only 2 months old right now!! But she has tons of fins gear for the season. So once the season starts we will be watching most of the games at home since i now have the sunday ticket..but we will make it up to the bar at least once or twice this season!!

Can't wait!! I thought if would be Aug 12th....which I wouldn't have been able to make....you made my day that it isn't until the 19th!!

burger13 said:
Can't wait!! I thought if would be Aug 12th....which I wouldn't have been able to make....you made my day that it isn't until the 19th!!

Awesome. :D

DanStillStands said:
the baby is only 2 months old right now!! But she has tons of fins gear for the season. So once the season starts we will be watching most of the games at home since i now have the sunday ticket..but we will make it up to the bar at least once or twice this season!!

Congrats on the little baby girl! Enjoy her - they grow up way too fast. We'll look forward to seeing you guys when you can get there.

Count me in!!! I am free that entire weekend!!! I will bring the FINFAN WAGON!!!

I am DEFINITELY looking forward to this!!!

FINintheMOON said:
Count me in!!! I am free that entire weekend!!! I will bring the FINFAN WAGON!!!

I am DEFINITELY looking forward to this!!!

You're coming all the way from Virginia? :cooldude:

I may actually be able to make this...and have my new little Dolfan in tow....

man i wished i hadn't moved out of jersey.. i used to love coming to htis bar, it really is the best place to go for dolphins fans... of cours ei was there our worst season ever, but it was still a blast... i might try to make it out for this...

njfinfan said:
You're coming all the way from Virginia? :cooldude:

Yes I am... It will only be about a 2-3 hour drive! I can be in NYC from where I live if 4 hours!!!

I wouldn't miss this party!!!

Back
Top Bottom