No. 1 pick Myles Garrett on Laremy Tunsil: 'I have some unfinished business with him' | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No. 1 pick Myles Garrett on Laremy Tunsil: 'I have some unfinished business with him'

MDFINFAN

Reach for the Stars
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Oh man, this won't happen this year, but I'm sure Tunsil will take note...lol

The first overall pick of the 2017 draft, defensive end Myles Garrett, recently took questions from fans during a live Q&A session on Draft Wire’s Facebook page. I asked the Texas A&M product which offensive tackle he was looking forward to facing most, and he answered with two names: Joe Thomas, who is now his teammate on the Browns, and the Dolphins’ Laremy Tunsil.
“I want to go against Laremy Tunsil again. I have some unfinished business with him,” Garrett said.

http://dolphinswire.usatoday.com/20...sil-i-have-some-unfinished-business-with-him/

That means he feels Laremy got the best of him. This Tunsil kid, if he stays healthy, has a lot of promise. His draft day fall is the type of luck that can help turn a franchise around. Having a franchise QB and LT at the same time is something we haven't had in a long time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well he will have to settle this some other time because Tunsil is going to be busy helping his team return to the playoffs.

Best of luck to that guy in Cle. He will need it

tunsil is going to beast the **** out at LT, i'm looking forward to it. he needs to take the reigns from MP and be the leader of this OL.

I'd gladly swap out one of our dreadful opponents on the schedule to give Garrett the rematch he covets, allowing our future All Pro left tackle the chance to bury that bitch again.

Dude needs to be more focused on turning around the worst organization in football. That's what #1 picks are supposed to do. Don't worry about Tunsil. He's not even on your schedule. Worry about winning a couple of games, because sadly that would be a step in the right direction for the Browns.

God I hate Cleveland. I'm sorry, Myles. It's Bron's fault.

I find it amusing when a player uses that choice of words. He had 4 quarters to finish his business with LT. Unfortunately for him LT was the better player and stonewalled him.
They are both better than they were 2 seasons ago, so I don't see that matchup changing. LT will handle him again when the time comes.

Ill, we also have a good coach! It's been a long time coming.

Yes Garrett does have some unfinished business with Tunsil. Laremy got the better of Myles that day.

In that way though, Laremy Tunsil has some unfinished business with Carl Lawson the 4th round pick of the Cincinnati Bengals, if Carl ever manages to play a bit and rush over left tackle. Lawson definitely had the better of Tunsil back in 2015.

Yes Garrett does have some unfinished business with Tunsil. Laremy got the better of Myles that day.

In that way though, Laremy Tunsil has some unfinished business with Carl Lawson the 4th round pick of the Cincinnati Bengals, if Carl ever manages to play a bit and rush over left tackle. Lawson definitely had the better of Tunsil back in 2015.

Damn CK way to rain on everyone's parade with your "Facts." What are you going to do next? Give us empirical data demonstrating as such?

Hope you know I am being facetious Ck, what do you think of Asiata? Is he better than Larsen? One injury to Tunsil and I feel we are in deep trouble. Do you think it was smart to go so heavy on WR this draft, when the oline is so barren in comparison. Or am I wrong? DLine seems stacked, Oline seems like we don't even have a solid starting squad.

Back
Top Bottom