No Luck with Joe Buck | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No Luck with Joe Buck

I think Red has a point, but I'm not shocked that Buck will be doing the game. It should be interesting to see what he says about his completely out of line comments that weren't retracted at any point during the last game. FWIW, I think Buck initially thought Moss had actually mooned the crowd. It is therefore understandable that he would make those statements. Somebody in the booth who had a better view via the various camera shots and replay ability should have been in his ear about it so he could back off instead of continuing to go on the attack, though.

I'm definitely not a Randy Moss fan, but his actions after his TD catch last Sunday were not "disgusting". In poor taste? Yes. Classless? Yes. A show of poor sportsmanship? Yes. But, it was not disgusting. I hope for Joe Buck's sake that he really did think Moss mooned the fans, because if he didn't, it's just another case of the sports media overhyping nothing. I'm not really sure why everyone is so surprised about Moss. The guy is a turd, on the field and off.

Isn't it a tradition for the fan's of the Pack to stand outside the stadium and moon the visiting team as they're leaving? If that's the case, he was doing what these fan's do every year to him. So big deal, only difference is there isn't a camera rolling after the game to catch what the fans do.

Why are people so upset my Moss's actions. If someone on Green Bay don't like getting treated like that, they should of popped Moss in the mouth. Joe Buck is a joke. Everytime I watch him I keep thinking it's October baseball. I can listen to Buck any game of the week if it's baseball but he doesn't belong in the football booth. He overreacted to Moss's actions and I think made a fool of himself by making such a big deal about Moss's actions. Buck shouldn't lose his job over the incident but he needs to learn that this is 2005 and these are how the athletes act. If he doesn't like it, he needs to find another profession cause these athletes aren't going to chance anytime soon!

Buck made way to big a deal of it when it happened. He was ignorant to the fact of what the Packer fans do after they win. He needs to stick to baseball because he doesn't know football.

I agree with SMadison. It's like I said, I keep thinking I'm watching October baseball whenever I hear Buck calling an NFL game. He needs to stick to what he knows and what he grew up around, BASEBALL. I'm sure Fox can find someone with the credentials to take over the job!

Buck did make too much out of it...his words made it sound much worse than it was. I agree though he is not a Football commentator, he should stick to Baseball. I also feel like it is October Playoff time when I hear BUck do a football game.

Back
Top Bottom