No More Cutler, Please... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No More Cutler, Please...

Stick a fork on this team, they are done!. This team has taken sucking to a brand new level....let's keep Cutler in there and we are guaranteed better draft picks come draft time. Let Cutler earn his $10 million and then run his smug ass out of town when the season is over.

I'll continue to watch, at least until it looks like the die is again cast for the Dolphins being the Dolphins. However, my passion and enthusiastic optimism has been replaced by apathy bordering on disgust. If they win great, if not, it's expected and it won't ruin the rest of my day or week. This feeling of detachment is warranted but really something new.

I'll continue to watch, at least until it looks like the die is again cast for the Dolphins being the Dolphins. However, my passion and enthusiastic optimism has been replaced by apathy bordering on disgust. If they win great, if not, it's expected and it won't ruin the rest of my day or week. This feeling of detachment is warranted but really something new.

Many have that oulook and that should scare the heck out of Ross...apathy of fans

I wish they would play Fales or Dougherty to see what they have, would help in planning the roster for next year.
No Cutler , no Moore. Moore will win some games but really would good would that do and Moore's not the future.

If Moore could figure out how to read a defense, we would be a decent QB.

Cutler can read a defense, but he has the accuracy of a stormtrooper and doesn't give two ****s.

Maybe they should get together and have a baby. Maybe then we would get a decent QB. Then again, with our luck, the new QB would be innacurate and still can't read a defense.

If Moore could figure out how to read a defense, we would be a decent QB.

Cutler can read a defense, but he has the accuracy of a stormtrooper and doesn't give two ****s.

Maybe they should get together and have a baby. Maybe then we would get a decent QB. Then again, with our luck, the new QB would be innacurate and still can't read a defense.
I love the storm trooper references - so funny. I never thought about it but it's true - they haven't hit their targets in 8 movies...

Many have that oulook and that should scare the heck out of Ross...apathy of fans

I wish they would play Fales or Dougherty to see what they have, would help in planning the roster for next year.
No Cutler , no Moore. Moore will win some games but really would good would that do and Moore's not the future.

How the heck are you supposed to evaluate anyone on this team with a QB like Doughty or Fales? Doughty isn't an NFL caliber QB and Fales would do full Nate Peterman based on the way I saw him throw the ball in preseason, as fun as it was against 3rd stringers.

How the heck are you supposed to evaluate anyone on this team with a QB like Doughty or Fales? Doughty isn't an NFL caliber QB and Fales would do full Nate Peterman based on the way I saw him throw the ball in preseason, as fun as it was against 3rd stringers.

What other positions do we need to evaluate?. ,some of the other OL like Asiata for sure. And ...someone else besides Moore needs to be Tannys back up next year...Moore is not our future.

What other positions do we need to evaluate?. ,some of the other OL like Asiata for sure. And ...someone else besides Moore needs to be Tannys back up next year...Moore is not our future.

You won't find a better backup than Moore around the league. He's also better than his share of starters including the one for this team. Some people just can't let go of the hate for Moore when he took us out of the running for Luck.

I’d like to see Doughty week 17 against buffalo at home

Give the kid one game look. He didn’t look ready in the preseason however

So it probably won’t happen

Let him or doughty Play so we can lose out. Moore wants to win too much lol. I doubt we get top 5 but I would love to get a crack Rosen or Darnold. Before y’all tell me that’s impossible remember how much the board changes before the draft. Deshaun Watson went 11 or 12 when he was clearly the best QB in CFB the last 2 years. Also I appreciate Tannehill more after this season but I still don’t think he’s taking anywhere

Back
Top Bottom