No More Predictions... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No More Predictions...

I just still can't wrap my mind around them snapping it on that fake. You call the play and Clemson comes out in a full on protect against the fake defense. And they snapped it anyway. Mind boggling.

Never mind now obvious a fake was there anyway with their kicking issues. Man, just give the damn ball to Tua and go for it for real.

Exactly. It was just as bad as Kirby Smart's fake punt.

Bottom line is, Alabama quit. I've never seen that before. I've never seen it.

They quit at the end of the 2nd quarter when they chose to run out the clock....

Man Lawrence's composure is just not normal for a true freshman.

Clemson wanted it much more tonight. Hats off to them.

LOL if you now are not a fan of Tua after tonight.

So the guy calling those plays for Bama tonight is going to coach Maryland next season? Bama fans have to be saying good riddance.

Exactly. It was just as bad as Kirby Smart's fake punt.

Bottom line is, Alabama quit. I've never seen that before. I've never seen it.

They quit at the end of the 2nd quarter when they chose to run out the clock....

I watched with a Bama fan and we talked about how weird it was they didn't even really try for points with 45 seconds left and I think all 3 timeouts and a great qb.

So the guy calling those plays for Bama tonight is going to coach Maryland next season? Bama fans have to be saying good riddance.

Saw this post over on another board and it cracked me up:

Saban trying to win a title with bagmen as his coordinators seemed like he was trying to unlock an achievement in a playstation game

Back
Top Bottom