No more questions. Boston is below 230lbs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No more questions. Boston is below 230lbs

ZOD

Ruler of the Universe
Reaction score
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...ug02,0,5857323.story?coll=sfla-dolphins-front

"I expect him to have a good season," Sullivan said. "He has answered some of those questions by what he has done to prepare himself for the season. He came in here, and he got in the offseason program [after] we asked him to do that. The weight thing was an every-15-minute news conference thing for about two or three weeks [in the spring].

"He answered that and has done the things we asked him to do about his weight. He is working hard out here. He has done a good job with [strength coach John Gamble] in the weight room. I think all of those things should tell you he should do well. He is on the right path."

ZOD said:
I saw that already, and someone already commented on the guy in the backgroud that stated "you can't cover him!" and he was right on the money when he said... "That is what we call foreshadowing."

That still doesn't cover my concern about giving us more than 2 years.

Sorry, I've never played this role before(devils advocate), but I can't help it right now. :cry:

BlitPhinFan said:
I saw that already, and someone already commented on the guy in the backgroud that stated "you can't cover him!" and he was right on the money when he said... "That is what we call foreshadowing."

:cool:

:cool: <------------someone

ZOD said:
:cool: <------------someone
Aye! :roflmao: But, I do believe he had it right. We will not know for sure until 2006. If Boston suits up that year and produces in 2004 and 2005, then we will know that the foreshadowing comment was inaccurate. Until then, I am a believer and a skeptic. Talk about being torn! :lol:

One major difference between "he who shalt not be name "and D-Bo is that we practically got D-Bo for free. Even if he only puts up one very good year, that in its self is worth a 7th round pick and a guy who was certain to be cut.

He should catch more than one pass at camp today. His name has been absent from the camp reports thus far.

boston is the man and will surprise alot of people just wait and see you heard it hear first.all that negative stuff is behind him the future is bright.

I dont think he will suprise a lot of people, everybody knows he has the potential to be a top 5 wr in the NFL

What is the name? I'm not in South Florida and so confused about who your talking about who is the one that shall not be named? Stacey Mack?

CanadianFish said:
What is the name? I'm not in South Florida and so confused about who your talking about who is the one that shall not be named? Stacey Mack?

:shakeno: think about it dude.

Back
Top Bottom