Nobody wished me a Happy Birthday today | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nobody wished me a Happy Birthday today

[h=3]
birthday.png
Today's Birthdays[/h]
  • wayner (40),
  • JepheryRoss (29),
  • finsrule84 (24)

Well if your name was down at the bottom of the main page we would know it was your birthday..............:lol:

Happy birthday Roman...........:up:

yep you can't hide your birthday and then be surprised when we don't know it's your birthday! Merry birthday!

[h=3]
birthday.png
Today's Birthdays[/h]
  • wayner (40),
  • JepheryRoss (29),
  • finsrule84 (24)

Well if your name was down at the bottom of the main page we would know it was your birthday..............:lol:

Happy birthday Roman...........:up:

I'm not so sure that feature on your site works accurately.

I saw a member that had a birthday on 5-24 last Friday and their name wasn't showing up on that list.

You may want to check on your lookup procedure. It seems a bit flakey

I'm not so sure that feature on your site works accurately.

I saw a member that had a birthday on 5-24 last Friday and their name wasn't showing up on that list.

You may want to check on your lookup procedure. It seems a bit flakey
Nope it works as intended. Two things have to be met for a members birthday to show up, First they must have it set to "show" and second they must be active in the 90 days before their birthday.

Nope it works as intended. Two things have to be met for a members birthday to show up, First they must have it set to "show" and second they must be active in the 90 days before their birthday.

Gotcha, member that didn't show up hasn't posted in a long time.

yep you can't hide your birthday and then be surprised when we don't know it's your birthday! Merry birthday!

Thanks Bro!!!! I thought I listed it in the setting's area? My bad. I had a nice BDay.....47th....I came into this world with my twin brother the same year the Dolphins started as a team (1966) and I was born a Phin's fan. Phins for life!!! This is our year. Thanks to NYJunc too....you're alright for a Jet's fan. :chuckle:

All I want is another Superbowl win...I cannot take another 40+ years without one. Just one and I can die in peace. :up:

Back
Top Bottom