nolefins pre free agency mock draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

nolefins pre free agency mock draft

nolefin

thank you
Reaction score
this is assuming we get a stud wr in free agency and a LT/RT

1st-tyler eifert te notre dame, with wallace opening up the field and bess in the slot eifert will be a stud.

2nd-david amerson cb nc state, replaces s. smith and he is just as big and better.

2nd-matt elam fs fla, replaces c.clemons and is way better might not be around in the 2nd

3rd-barrett jones g/t/c bama, gives us tons of flexibility all over the line

3rd-sam montgomery de lsu, situational pass rusher who could turn into a starter in 14'

4th-tyron mathiew cb lsu, nickle cb who upgrades pr,kr

4th (comp)-stefan taylor rb stanford, power back who will replace d.thomas sooner than later

bpa with the rest.

Would we have room? 1.wallace 2. Hartline 3.bess 4. Binns 5. Matthews

Need at least one more imo. I wouldnt want to go into the season with Binns or Matthews as the fourth reciever.

I like it one of my favorite mocks to say the least however I'd take Banks over Amerson.

didnt banks run a slow 40? i like him on film though.

Not slow but not what we people expected of him. But lets keep in mind he wasn't 100% for the combine nor the regular season for that matter.

How is 4.6+ for a CB not slow? For a boundary CB, that's running in mud.

I've seen worse thats why. And because not a lot of people in the world can run a 4.6 40 so we have no right to call him slow.

I don't understand how a player can be to high in the draft? How is he more valuable later on in the draft? If he becomes and all-pro does his draft position still too high? Entertain me with your answer

Back
Top Bottom