Mindwarp

Captain Caveman
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
osceola-1.jpg

warpath1-1.gif

poddytrain-1.jpg

fsulogo5-1.gif

If I was a betting man my money would be on Florida St. even though I could easily se them somehow losing this game!

FSU sucks and UF would easily beat them with a better coach but since they have Zook FSU might beat them

nick19991 said:
FSU sucks and UF would easily beat them with a better coach but since they have Zook FSU might beat them

Moron or Homer? Which one bests describes you?

florida was no change of winning it is going to be a blow out,even tho i want them to win because i am a hurricane til i die

Bling said:

exactly...this game is in Tallahassee.

Zook may not be a great coach, but what about Steve S.
He NEVER won a game in Tallahassee in his 13 years.

Bling said:

Florida has the better talent but not the better coach, do you even know what those things are? FYI - Miami beat FSU and will win the ACC :cooldude:

nick19991 said:
Florida has the better talent but not the better coach, do you even know what those things are? FYI - Miami beat FSU and will win the ACC :cooldude:

LMAO, who has the better WR (where's their Thorpe?), RB (Booker and Washington...2nd best RB duo in College), and O-line (Pre-Season favorites for best O-line)? I'm not going to even touch the Defense....

....FYI - You lost to Clemson and NC....and you won't win the ACC, I think Va Tech will

I hate both teams, but I hate the Gators more, so go ...................I can't even say it. I just want the Gators to lose.

Deez Nutz said:
Well, I won't go THAT far, but yea, go Noles!
I thake that back. For the first time ever, I want Florida to win. That way, they will finalyy drop FSU below Miami, where they belong, and if it comes down to a 3 way tie in the ACC, Miami will have the ranking to go to the Sugar Bowl

Ah yes, its time again for the battle to see who is the second best team in Florida.
:chuckle:
I dont know why but i guess i'm supposed to be rooting for Florida.
Even though "The U" beat FSU and Virginia we apparently dont control our own destiny.
The BCS has screwed us yet again.
:nono:
Oh well, Go Gators.
:woot:
Gators:hump:

Back
Top Bottom