Noles Vs Gators This Week!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Noles Vs Gators This Week!!

shane_109 said:
florida was no change of winning it is going to be a blow out,even tho i want them to win because i am a hurricane til i die
no chance, huh? :roflmao:

Bling said:
LMAO, who has the better WR (where's their Thorpe?), RB (Booker and Washington...2nd best RB duo in College), and O-line (Pre-Season favorites for best O-line)? I'm not going to even touch the Defense....

....FYI - You lost to Clemson and NC....and you won't win the ACC, I think Va Tech will
Florida has MUCH better WRs, their all just young so you don't hear much about them, as for the RBs I think Fason proved to be the man in the game, Oline did there part, and DEFENSE! You wanna talk defense? What defense showed up last night? Florida's D has looked soft all year but they definitely showed up to play for that game. I was not impressed with FSU's "vaunted" defense at all. Hell of a game though.

GO GATORS!!!

SpeedRush99 said:
Florida has MUCH better WRs, their all just young so you don't hear much about them, as for the RBs I think Fason proved to be the man in the game, Oline did there part, and DEFENSE! You wanna talk defense? What defense showed up last night? Florida's D has looked soft all year but they definitely showed up to play for that game. I was not impressed with FSU's "vaunted" defense at all. Hell of a game though.

GO GATORS!!!

Better WR? Stovall had 181 yards recieving. That's 60 more than Caldwell and Jackson combined. And Thorpe is a top 5 WR in the draft (sure, he's not top 10 pick). RB, Fason proved to be a great player. Booker and Washington had problems running against that stingy run defense of UF.

I wish FSU went back to the days when they had heart, and just owned their opponents. They have the talent... :cry:

Bling said:
Better WR? Stovall had 181 yards recieving. That's 60 more than Caldwell and Jackson combined. And Thorpe is a top 5 WR in the draft (sure, he's not top 10 pick). RB, Fason proved to be a great player. Booker and Washington had problems running against that stingy run defense of UF.
I'm a huge Gators fan and even that surprised me. :D Speaking of talent, as long as all the players stay and they bring in the right coach, which I think Urban Meyer will be great, Florida could easily be a top 5 team next year.

Back
Top Bottom