Non-Dolphin Players You Love To Root For | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Non-Dolphin Players You Love To Root For

Oddly enough Steve Smith of the Panthers. Had him on my fantasy team 3 years running now. I always thought up till the struggles early in this season that this guy gets hardly any credit and is consistantly one of the best 3 receivers in the game. Love how he plays. Will enjoy seeing him play live tomorrow night.

Peyton Manning -- dude is Peyton Manning. No way you cant respect him. One of the best 3 QBs Ive ever seen in my lifetime along with Brady and behind Marino of course. Manning is a ****ing beast.

Phillip Rivers -- Love how that dude brings big game and talks noise about it. He wins huge games on the road and is tough as hell. Dude could QB my team anyday.

Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, Chris Johnson, Reggie Wayne, Troy Polamalu, Dwight Freeney, Steve Smith, Darren Sproles

Oddly enough Steve Smith of the Panthers. Had him on my fantasy team 3 years running now. I always thought up till the struggles early in this season that this guy gets hardly any credit and is consistantly one of the best 3 receivers in the game. Love how he plays. Will enjoy seeing him play live tomorrow night.

Peyton Manning -- dude is Peyton Manning. No way you cant respect him. One of the best 3 QBs Ive ever seen in my lifetime along with Brady and behind Marino of course. Manning is a ****ing beast.

Phillip Rivers -- Love how that dude brings big game and talks noise about it. He wins huge games on the road and is tough as hell. Dude could QB my team anyday.

Steve Smith is a bad-arse. I was at that game where he scored a TD and then posed as if he was some kind of model lying down in the endzone. It was funny, it cracked me up at the time but we lost that game...

Hopefully he doesn't get any chances to do TD celebrations tomorrow.

My favorite non-Dolphin all time is Steve Tasker from the Bills. 5'9" 170 lbs and he was all heart. He left everything on the field.

When I was younger I loved watching the "Soul Patrol" from the Raiders. Jack Tatum, Skip Thomas, Willie Brown and George Atkinson. Later, Lester "The Molester" Hayes and Mike Haynes took over the original patrol and terrorized opposing WRs. Those guys could ball.

Now, I don't focus on individual players as much.

Steve Smith is a bad-arse. I was at that game where he scored a TD and then posed as if he was some kind of model lying down in the endzone. It was funny, it cracked me up at the time but we lost that game...

Hopefully he doesn't get any chances to do TD celebrations tomorrow.

When he did the zoro thing with the football was my favorite.

Steve Smith is a ****ing beast. If you put that guy on a team with a real QB it would be lights out. Everyone sweats the big receivers nowadays(and rightfully so when it comes to A.Johnson, Fitzgerald, and Moss.....they are 3 of the top 5 for sure) but, Steve Smith is right there with them.

If you gave that guy a legit QB who would put up sick numbers without being the huge frame guy. Dude's skills are sick. I wish we had him.

Maurice Jones-Drew... being 5-4 I love to root for small players and I just love the way he plays. IMO he's a top 3 back in the league and possibly the best overall back in the league right now.

Adrian Peterson (surprised nobody has mentioned him)
Peyton Manning (best QB of our time in my opinion)
Greg Jennings (not the biggest receiver but boy does he make alot of big plays)

Peyton Manning-Got his head on strait- best player of our generation. Respect
Donald Brown-close second college player (Uconn)
Jacob Hester-Favorite college player ever
Laron Landry-Loved him in college, like the way he plays
Darius Butler-Uconner
Chad Johnson-plays the GAME like it should be played
Eli-I met him
All Steelers

When he did the zoro thing with the football was my favorite.

Steve Smith is a ****ing beast. If you put that guy on a team with a real QB it would be lights out. Everyone sweats the big receivers nowadays(and rightfully so when it comes to A.Johnson, Fitzgerald, and Moss.....they are 3 of the top 5 for sure) but, Steve Smith is right there with them.

If you gave that guy a legit QB who would put up sick numbers without being the huge frame guy. Dude's skills are sick. I wish we had him.

Very true. He absolutely proves that you don't have to be 230 lbs with 4.3 speed to be physical in this league. I wish he would give Ted Ginn some damn lessons some day.

I root for individual success for all Hurricanes, but Ed Reed and Andre Johnson are my favorite players in the NFL.
Other guys include:
Frank Gore - The U, also a beast, fun to watch when he's healthy
Peyton Manning - Hands down, best QB in the game right now
MoJo Drew - Love how he plays the game, that block on Merriman solidified that.\
OchoCinco - LOVE LOVE LOVE this dude.. The guy is hilarious, He has fun, he loves the game, and all the crap he was goin thru last year not wanting to be in Cinci I could understand.. How many people stay at a job or act happy at a job that they know they dont want??

Favorite retired non dolphin is Chris Carter (As a Viking) - unbelievable player with hands of glue.. I still remember a one handed diving catch he had against us over the middle. I think it was in 97 or 98.. cant exactly remember.

im with you on the hurricanes. I love to watch Ed Reed and Andre Johnson...even though they both kill us

Back
Top Bottom