Not getting their kicks: Dolphins keep losing on walk-offs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Not getting their kicks: Dolphins keep losing on walk-offs

Sanders has lost us at least 2 games due to missed kicks, not counting the block on Sunday. At some point the attention needs to heat up for him.

It seems to happen a lot around here, we sign our drafted guy to a second contract and they regress. It's definitely happened to Sanders this year. I'd bring in competition just to light a šŸ”„

Sanders has lost us at least 2 games due to missed kicks, not counting the block on Sunday. At some point the attention needs to heat up for him.

It seems to happen a lot around here, we sign our drafted guy to a second contract and they regress. It's definitely happened to Sanders this year. I'd bring in competition just to light a šŸ”„
Agree. He is struggling and he should make those kicks with that contract

Agree. He is struggling and he should make those kicks with that contract
In starting to think last year is about to be an outlier for him and not the norm. Iā€™m no longer comfortable with him kicking this year like I was last year.

Back
Top Bottom