Not taking away from Incognito being guilty | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Not taking away from Incognito being guilty

Killerphinz32

Active Roster
Reaction score
I do not want to seem like I am showing mercy to Richie, he deserves what he gets. Some of the things he said were really ridiculous, and absurd. With that being said, why is everything a one sided conversation? Where is Martins text that were returned? I know all of us on this planet are guilty of saying things we shouldn't, especially behind closed doors and to our friends. Do you think its possible he may have been set up by Martin? I can not imagine anyone being that dumb saying those things if he did not feel he was in good company. Maybe Richie is that stupid, but i do not know him personally, but if the rest of the team is backing him up, something smells fishy, and its not snowflakes empty tank.

I said it in other threads Incognito is a known troublemaker. If it wasn't this it would have been something else, sooner or later.

It's obvious given his history, i would just like to see hear the hole conversation, not just Richie's. I do find it odd that even Mike Wallace is defending Incognito now, it is really odd, especially being dubbed as racially charged. Bottom line, i think the hazing should stop, its sily and these are grown professionals that are role models for youths, who campaign to stand up against bullying. I hope they do look at this fairly and if Richie is 100% to blame then so be it, but all i have heard is one side, and i am really interested in the conversation leading up to it.

We need context. I was SHOCKED to read this morning that no-one has actually heard the offending voicemail.

All the media reports, and Philbin canning Incognito were made simply on a transcribed communication sent by Martin's representatives.

Think objectively for a moment. If it were YOU being accused of something, wouldn't you want to the proof?

Context is everything. It's being reported that they were friends and hung out outside of football.

Something doesn't add up. None of the players or coaches or anyone in the organization knew. Really? The locker room is majority black. Martin felt all alone? He texts the team including Richie and says he doesn't blame them?

This smells like legal beagle parents trying to do a number on behalf of their son. You can bet the NFL and Dolphins will defend vehemently to protect themselves from the lawsuit that is sure to come.

They will also (I suspect) ensure media and the world knows that there is a conduct policy. That there are ways of addressing issues and Martin didn't properly utilize them. You can't expect people to read Martins mind and assume they're see the signs... IF there were any.

The TRUTH is yet to come.

Back
Top Bottom