Not worried about big plays and other thoughts. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Not worried about big plays and other thoughts.

malzj

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Because we are going to blitz alot and when we don't our OLB will get a lot of pressure. V. Davis had solid coverage on that deep pass, if he only turns his head around. Usually he's pretty good about that.

I didn't see a lot of blitzing yesterday... Come the regular season that should change.

I liked the way the defense played. Our ends were stout... I'm still nervous about Starks. Soliai was solid, Dansby didn't really flash, and Crowder looked slow to me, but looked solid.

Henne still looks for the checkdown to me and grips the ball like a handgrenade. I swear, if he loosens his grip a little he'll have better touch on the ball and better spirals. He throws a tough ball to catch. I'm really skeptical about him thus far and he comes off as not being coachable. He seems like he does the right things in practice but once the game starts he goes back to his old ways.

We played yesterday's game with a vanilla gameplan. We won't see it fully unleashed until the regular season.

i agree with you V. Davis, and about Dansby, the blitzing too. I think crowder looked better. I also dont think judgement can be passed on Henne after that game, 2-3 very nice balls were dropped. Also, i didnt see many opps for him to test out the touch pass. We'll see when the passing game gets opened up more.

Back
Top Bottom