Nothing to do...but draw! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nothing to do...but draw!

Phinz4Life

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
Well, sort of. I posted this pic on a thread when it was at its end, and I just wanted to share it with yah'll. Still workin with Photoshop and such, but I hope to do many more pictures in the future. Just for you guys, fellow Dolfans.

clear.gif

There really isn't a deeper meaning other than poking fun at a few things about our beloved franchise. That would be Jason Taylor pushing in the back, BTW.

Enjoy! :D

Lets hope in the future they are a little better. That is kinda weak bro. lol

Cool it's like mine:

clear.gif

Good Work :cooldude:

droopy thats hilarious!! :roflmao:

Phinz4life, you forgot to put some of the Bills circling that wagon, cuz no one circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills!!

I draw real life portraits of NFL players. When I finish the one of Rick outta Athlon's Pro Football Review i'll post it. I drew a pretty good one of David Carr (I only have a handful of Fins pics) that I might post. When I find more Fins i'll draw and post.....let me know what ya think.

KYfinfan said:
What's the deal with the Playboy?
Maybe a lil jab at our O coordinator who had a bunch of 1-900 number calls on his bill when he worked for tampa :D

lol, I guess it's a good thing you have OGUN on the wagon, because some that are way toooo PC would've been upset w/ the whole whip crackin theme w/ #34 pullin.

bud..feather the edges, drop the opacity to 45% - and the transition will be softer - first select the white around the player with the magic wand, keep the tolerence low and click off the contiguous box - p.s. keep ezch guy on its own layer

Thank yah'll - I know its not near perfect, hell, I was just bored and started messing around with photoshop and pictures of the phinz and decided to put it all together.

The next ones will be a whole heck of a lot better! Promise. :D

Oh yeah, and if anyone has a request, I'll take it.

sbh1602 said:
All I have to say is, why is Jay Fiedler wearing a "09" jersey? :confused:
It was 3 o'clock in the mornin, gimme a break. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom