Notre Dame Vs. Georgia Tech | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Notre Dame Vs. Georgia Tech

I really don't like ND's team that much. Quinn is an absolute stud, but this is no UT or OSU. I have always felt Darius Walker is a little overrated.

As for GT, I've always loved Johnson. Dude is unstoppable.

Nice run by Walker. ND play calling aka screens and short pass it just like the PATS.

Better put a skirt or a dress on Quinn because if you tap him you are going to get penalized. Sorry refs....too bad they have to ruin the game. :tantrum:

MelbournePhin said:
hmm. tech HAS to get the ball to randy moss jr. dam i hate ND

Randy Moss Jr. can jump....go deep. :wink:

Roman529 said:
Better put a skirt or a dress on Quinn because if you tap him you are going to get penalized. Sorry refs....too bad they have to ruin the game. :tantrum:
What the hell are you talking about? That was an obvious no brainer; helmet to helmet is not allowed. If it was allowed, so many careers would be ruined by now.

Seriously, that was pretty disgusting.

Vertical Limit said:
What the hell are you talking about? That was an obvious no brainer; helmet to helmet is not allowed. If it was allowed, so many careers would be ruined by now.

it wasnt as bad as it sounded

Vertical Limit said:

Spine and Nerve damage :(

Vertical Limit said:

It wasn't intentional spearing...I have seen a lot worse not get called. C Johnson would look good next to C Chambers. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom