Notre Dame Vs. Georgia Tech | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Notre Dame Vs. Georgia Tech

Wombat said:
Then how come you dont like Ohio st.?

because of some of their fans...I don't like the hiding irish either... I have a pecking order for when osu, umeesh and nd play each other.

Alex44 said:
Im sorry but thats a ***** move
What is? Kneeling the ball down? Can't wait for you to say this when Daunte Culpepper does it about 12 times this season at the end of games.

GREAT GAME, GREAT WIN. BYE BYE GT!!

Great win, Notre Dame!!

Let's keep it up next week, we got Penn St. at our house.

Can't wait!!

:D

What a game, scared the **** out of me. No idea why Johnson doesnt get the ball more, but the defense played well in the 2nd half. Walker showed what he can do, and Quinn will get on track, he had a pretty good second half. The penalties and the big runs up the middle and the fg kicker worry me. Another tough game next week for ND.

Some high powered Offense :rolleyes2. Also bad officiating.

DonShula84 said:
Wins a win, I'll take it

Same.

Nothing wrong with learning how to win the close ones.

Now they realize that every game is not going to be a blowout, and will learn from it.

I think this win is just what the doctor ordered.

GoBills24 said:
Same.

Nothing wrong with learning how to win the close ones.

Now they realize that every game is not going to be a blowout, and will learn from it.

I think this win is just what the doctor ordered.

I'm kind of glad we had a scare early, and that the defense was tested a bit by having to play a tight one. I'm not worried about the offense, they will come around and put up yards/points. It's the defense that needs to play well for us to have a chance at anything this year. Hopefully the kicker figures it out also, if he did his job I wouldnt have been sweating as much

DonShula84 said:
I'm kind of glad we had a scare early, and that the defense was tested a bit by having to play a tight one. I'm not worried about the offense, they will come around and put up yards/points. It's the defense that needs to play well for us to have a chance at anything this year. Hopefully the kicker figures it out also, if he did his job I wouldnt have been sweating as much

The defense I'm not too worried about.

People were figuring GA Tech scoring more than 10 points, and we did a good job on Reggie Ball's elusiveness.

As you said, the offense will be fine. Travis Thomas did a nice fill-in job for Walker at the end of the game.

The kicking game, I'm extremely worried about. But hopefully it was only the first game jitters, and will get his act together.

Burkhart, the freshman, has a pretty strong leg.

IMO, Notre Dame wont be playing for a national Championship this season... After watching tonights game, could anybody else disagree?

WestVirginiaFan said:
IMO, Notre Dame wont be playing for a national Championship this season... After watching tonights game, could anybody else disagree?

It was only one game.

Our defense held Reggie Ball in check, and our offense started to get in gear in the second half.

Walker is a beast.

We'll see what happens, but I like our chances.

Back
Top Bottom