November 15th Bills Game!! Who is going?????

Discussion in 'Tailgate | Dolfans Unite!' started by Asicswrg85, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Asicswrg85

Asicswrg85 A True Fan

Whats up Finheaveners!!! I just bought my tickets to the November 15th game against the Bills. Who is going? We should meet up and do some tailgating before if anyone is going!!!!! PHINS UP!

2. 72 silky

72 silky Well-Known Member

I'll be there. Not sure if I'm tailgating just yet but I'll be in the house to see them get beat up just like last year

3. Xbrett82us

Xbrett82us Starter

i'll be there but i've got a little drive so i won't be there until right before the game. bills fans are brutal for those who don't know so be weary. always trying to start fights, especially when their team is losing.

4. CRAZYDOLFAN305

CRAZYDOLFAN305 We Are Still Going To The SB

It's my birthday, I'll be at Tootsie's popping bottles!!

5. NyPhan23

NyPhan23 Starter

My gf got me tickets for our 1 year in june :) Last year was the first game in buffalo i'd missed in about 11 years haha. My first game I ever attended there Derrick Rodgers threw me his glove by the tunnel after a 33-6 victory, what a great way to end my first ever NFL game.

6. Hamilton23

Hamilton23 Super Donator / VIP Finheaven VIP

It's my birthday too!! I'll be on a cruise, so I guess I'll be watching it there.

7. dobrasz54

dobrasz54 Scout Team Finheaven VIP Donator

I will be there!! Section 143 row 12!! 14th consecutive Bills vs Dolphins game. Will be there at noon tailgating! Lets all get loud and let these overpaid clowns know what the deal is!!!

8. NACC

NACC Active Member

I'll be there as well. 2 of my friends are going with me and we will be there around 4 or 5pm. Our seats are in section 114 in row 14. I have to say, Ive been there 5 different times for Miami games and have yet experienced a victory for us. Yes the Buffalo fans are nasty, but if you are not a punk you should be fine. Ive worn my dolphins gear every time and have not had any problems. Hope to see many Dolfans there!

9. Davo

Davo Scout Team

Ill be there making the short drive up from Toronto...wear your Dolphins gear...dont be scared...I do every year up there...little comments but nothing physical..just dont be a goof!

10. finfan54

finfan54 A True Fan Donator

I suddenly am thinking about it. I will be doing business in Erie PA that day and headed home towards Rochester but thinking of possibly getting a ticket and a nearby hotel room instead. If someone here has an extra ticket to sell so I can be with fellow finfans that would certainly motivate me to do so, otherwise I will be taking it easy and watching on the tube with a cold one.

11. number1fin

number1fin #onephin Donator

I'll be in the heezy fo' sheezy!

12. Finfan0120

Finfan0120 Well-Known Member

I'll be there! Driving from Boston. Passing it off as business trip!

13. bess15

bess15 Well-Known Member

I am gong. From rochester will be sitting in the Jim Kelly section. Heated seats baby!!

14. WesternNYDolfan

WesternNYDolfan FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP Donator

I will be there with a few other Fins fans, when I get my tickets I'll let you know

15. phinfanNY08

phinfanNY08 Starter

I will be there, sitting in the Rock pile with my friend who is a bills season ticket holder

16. letsgodolphins

letsgodolphins diehard fan

I'll be there!! we have a huge tailgate at WEST 24! It's a fun crazy crowd! Later we watch the rest of the game at LIV Sunlife! HMU on Twitter @stephenpineda

17. Phins89

Phins89 Well-Known Member

I'm hoping to get tickets and be driving up from Penn State. I'll update if I make it there

18. CRAZYDOLFAN305

CRAZYDOLFAN305 We Are Still Going To The SB

They have bottles on cruises to. lol. Happy Early B-Day!

19. Wadeshow

Wadeshow Rookie

Gonna be there hopefully my Tannehill jersey will be here before the game if not gotta go with the jake long.

20. NYPHINSFAN

NYPHINSFAN Scout Team

My father, son and I are going. 50 yard line seats behind the Dolphins bench. 4th Row. It is my son's first Fins game (he is 8) and he will be sporting his new Davone Bess jersey. I went every year when I was a child until I was about 15 and I was kicked into a urinal by a drunk, white trash Bills fan. I was wearing my Dan Marino jersey. Same jersey I will be wearing this year. 20 years later. I was at Louis Oliver's 103 yard return game, Bryan Cox's middle finger salute game, the playoff blizzard game in the early 90's, and a bunch of other memorable ones.

21. Kdawg954

Kdawg954 Paint on My Hands from Paintin the Pefect Picture Finheaven VIP Donator

**** Tootsie's . . . you wanna see real action, head over to Take One. Them hoes will love a talking azz dude like yourself. Trust me.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/take-one-cocktail-lounge-miami

Happy B-day, you'll thank me later.

22. The_Phish

The_Phish A True Fan

I'll be there representing the Fins! I have a buddy who's got season tickets so I catch the Bills, Dolphins every year. If you want a decent place to pick up tailgating food/beer go to Wegmans. The place is awesome for anything you need to tailgate in Buffalo. There are also vendors selling Dolphins merch everywhere and the field-house where the Bills practice is usually open to fans as well. I can't wait.....
    Go Phins!