Now that Chad has been released - What is the likely result (POLL) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Now that Chad has been released - What is the likely result (POLL)

So will Chad wind up in Miami??

• Yes, Parcells will not pass up on one of his guys

Votes: 20 74.1%
  • No, Parcells, Ireland and Sparano are happy with their current QB situation

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • No, Chad will choose a contendor that can win right away

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

Bumrush

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
With everything I know about the Tuna, the state of this franchise, the state of our QB's and the need for leadership, I'm willing to bet with 95% certainty that Chad Pennington will be signed and in camp next week.

What do you guys think?

The pieces fit. Pennington came out of college on fire when he was in Henning's system. Henning is here now, his system is being put in place, and Parcells is the guy that drafted him in the first place. I don't see why he wouldn't end up in Miami. The only question is who we would get rid of if we were to actually bring Pennington in.

Have you guys considered there are other teams in this league that need a QB also.

the Bears need one.
Minnie could use one.
KC probably would love to have him.

I just think there is no guarantee's here whether you want him or not. Without reading minds I see that by talking to him the team is not happy about McCown and would like some other leadership at that spot but there is a Market out there for him and we will not get him cheap.

I just don't see the point in over paying for this guy.

Back
Top Bottom