now that ricky is officially retired!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

now that ricky is officially retired!!!

finzfan4life

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Now that Ricky is officially retired, maybe Dolphins brass make a trade for a runningback??

they better not make a trade becuase we have Minor and he will do fine....wait till next offseason and get a FA or someone in the draft

also its PARTY TIME!!! :clap: :dunce: :chug: :mdfin: :cpatch: :drinkers: :dance: :couch2:

so bye bye ricky :www: i wont miss you.....

Ricky's memory to me ----> :booyeah:

RickyIsAn@ss said:
they better not make a trade becuase we have Minor and he will do fine....wait till next offseason and get a FA or someone in the draft
I disagree. Minor is not a starting RB in this league. If the right trade comes along Miami must jump at the opportunity.

MikeO said:
I disagree. Minor is not a starting RB in this league. If the right trade comes along Miami must jump at the opportunity.

i agree the problem I see is every team will try and rape us because they KNOW we need a back.

pigskinguy said:
i agree the problem I see is every team will try and rape us because they KNOW we need a back.
Very true. But come late August when a team has the decision of cutting a decent back or making a trade and getting anything in return......they will make a trade.

I don't see a trade happening soon. But in about a month teams won't rape us.

MikeO said:

I disagree on both of your points.

MikeO said:
I don't see a trade happening soon. But in about a month teams won't rape us.
Maybe true but, IN ABOUT A MONTH it will be really close to the regular season and if we make a move we'll be getting someone elses 2nd string back and he'll have ot learn a new system really quickly in oreder to be effective. I say go this season with what we have.

I think the FO will play wait and see. If a good oppertunity presents itself, I say go for it. If not, Minor/Morris will consistently carry the ball 3-4 yards. It will open up AJ's game enough, and we will be just fine.

There are no other Ricky Williams out there. Minor has shown flashes. Can he be an every down back? Probably not. But he is quick and he gets yards. Sammy Morris has been really impressive. And he's a threat with his pass receiving skills. And the team has protected Leonard Henry every year. He's always looked good in the preseason and before getting injured, he was kicking some serious a$$ in the NFLE.
The only thing that worries me is short yardage. But if they can sign Mack they should be OK.
I agree with some of the others. If we make a trade we'll end up getting raped. I say stand pat with what we have. And scour the market after some cuts are made during training camp.

There will be plenty of time to decide if this team needs a guy to comein and play. We have to see if Minor,Morris and Henry can get something done first.

Back
Top Bottom