Now what about McCardell??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Now what about McCardell???

darkmistress

d'Artiste
Reaction score
Assuming the Boston news is for the worse and he's out for the season...do we look at dealing for or signing McCardell if he is released???

He already said earlier on that he wouldn't mind playing for Miami (of course that was when we had Williams) plus there's now speculation that he could be released...your thoughts???

I'm hopin even if Boston's injury is not serious that we still would be able to pick up McCardell. KC is very reliable he can really catch no great speed but he would be more than an excellent third wide receiver to compliment Boston and Chambers. If we were to pick up McCardell watch how many so called NFL experts would again get back on the bandwagon of the Dolphins because then we would have one of the most talented wide receiver corps anyones ever seen in the last five years. They'll be like Ricky who, Even Rosenfels could take us to the playoffs with that trio.

bostons knee buckled from under him without any contact? that doesnt sound good , didnt he have a problem with that same knee? buckleing without contact is not good sounds like his durability is in question? we definately need to sign tim brown and mc cardel ASAP!! or our season is lost

bahamathug said:
I'm hopin even if Boston's injury is not serious that we still would be able to pick up McCardell. KC is very reliable he can really catch no great speed but he would be more than an excellent third wide receiver to compliment Boston and Chambers. If we were to pick up McCardell watch how many so called NFL experts would again get back on the bandwagon of the Dolphins because then we would have one of the most talented wide receiver corps anyones ever seen in the last five years. They'll be like Ricky who, Even Rosenfels could take us to the playoffs with that trio.
Me too...as soon as I heard McCardell wouldn't mind playing for the phins I wanted him...but chances of getting him were slim due mostly to money reasons...If Boston is out, we'd better at least TRY to get him especially if he is released...

Back
Top Bottom