Now who is the new #2 WR? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Now who is the new #2 WR?

JAGFISH

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
My vote is Kendall Newson, he's been getting pretty good reviews from Sulllivan. At least he's got the size speed combo. Is he (#2)even on the roster now? I think Martay Jenkins is available and he was okay under Sullivan.

We still have D.Thompson who can't play worse than last year, and have to hope someone else steps up. I will say it again though.....GO GET TIM BROWN

Oh yeah I forgot about DT. Maybe we won't be that bad off, at least not any worse than last years offense.

i think we should call puper and clayton and see what there up to.we dont have a number 2 on this roster.all we have is 4"s and 5"s.we need help fast.all our other wr's suck.:mad:

Hey, did anyone notice that the Finheaven logo has Chambers near it now instead of ol' Weedy?

Tim Brown would be the obvious choice. He could be the possession reciever while Chambers is the outside deep threat.

We could always trade Ogunleye for a WR. How about Ogun for Justin Gage and Anthony Thomas from Chicago? Just a thought.

#84Fan4Life said:
Tim Brown would be the obvious choice. He could be the possession reciever while Chambers is the outside deep threat.

We could always trade Ogunleye for a WR. How about Ogun for Justin Gage and Anthony Thomas from Chicago? Just a thought.
That thought really hurts. We shouldnt need a RB or WR right now...We should be en route to the SB! GOd i hate this year:shakeno:

Maybe Bua can play reciever? Change him from #51 to #15 and line him up at the X receiver.

JAGFISH said:
Oh yeah I forgot about DT. Maybe we won't be that bad off, at least not any worse than last years offense.

pssst.....we lost Ricky Williams too.
:shakeno:

Ricky, retired I was like okay maybe this will open up the passing game. David out for the year, it's getting really, really hard to think nothing other than I hope we can go .500 this year.

Because I always think the glass is half full, it brings me to the 2000 Ravens, no offense at all, only defense and special teams, lets hope and pray that there is a silver lining somewhere in this off season.

fish fan 4 life said:
i think we should call puper and clayton and see what there up to.we dont have a number 2 on this roster.all we have is 4"s and 5"s.we need help fast.all our other wr's suck.:mad:

That was just what I was about to post.

If Chambers catches 60 balls this year draped with the triple teams he'll see, he will have earned his contract.

I think Thompson will be the 2° WR, and Maybe Newson, Tolver the 3°.....

Back
Top Bottom