Now who is the new #2 WR? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Now who is the new #2 WR?

Thompson...

I think Thompson will be the 2° WR, and Maybe Newson, Tolver the 3°.....

:shakeno: :cry:

#84Fan4Life said:
Tim Brown would be the obvious choice. He could be the possession reciever while Chambers is the outside deep threat.

We could always trade Ogunleye for a WR. How about Ogun for Justin Gage and Anthony Thomas from Chicago? Just a thought.

can all these weird trade scenarios stop finally, this is the NFL and not the NBA , trades just don´t happen to often, and one more time WE CAN`T TRADE HIM, HE IS NOT UNDER CONTRACT.....

Phinz4Life said:
Hey, did anyone notice that the Finheaven logo has Chambers near it now instead of ol' Weedy?

Thats my handy work. :)

Al13 said:
can all these weird trade scenarios stop finally, this is the NFL and not the NBA , trades just don´t happen to often, and one more time WE CAN`T TRADE HIM, HE IS NOT UNDER CONTRACT.....
If he agrees to the trade he will sign the tender and get traded to a new team who will renegotiate a contract.

BiggDolphin said:
Because I always think the glass is half full, it brings me to the 2000 Ravens, no offense at all, only defense and special teams, lets hope and pray that there is a silver lining somewhere in this off season.

---

i keep hoping for the silver lining, too. i was TRYING to stay as optimisitic as possible, believing in this supposed tag team dup of chambers/boston. but after hearing this news last night, i really felt sick to my stomach.

i wait all year for fins season and this one isnt full of hope going into the season, but more like paranoia... "what else can happen now?"

*m

I hate to say this as I always seem to be stupidly optimistic this time of year but maybe the silver lining is that we will finally have a good draft pick next year. We haven't picked in the top half of the first round since Marco Coleman and Louis Oliver. I think those were the two that we drafted those years ago (I am starting to show my age!). This year we can play a lot of pine riders and see if they have what it takes to start in the future. A rebuilding year...Crap, it hurts to say that.

Buddy said:
I hate to say this as I always seem to be stupidly optimistic this time of year but maybe the silver lining is that we will finally have a good draft pick next year. We haven't picked in the top half of the first round since Marco Coleman and Louis Oliver. I think those were the two that we drafted those years ago (I am starting to show my age!). This year we can play a lot of pine riders and see if they have what it takes to start in the future. A rebuilding year...Crap, it hurts to say that.

Does it hurt like a torn ligament? Don't worry, we'll have our team doctor's look at it and get back to you after the weekend. Would you like some weed to numb the pain?

(I KNOW.... BAD JOKE!)

Bad Joke, good idea! Have you got a sack of Doritos too? :smokin: :bry:

Yeah rebuilding is the key word at this point. Have these guys play their nuts off to see who is good enough to keep next year. Keep young raw talent on this team and hope for someone to pan out for next year.

15 years of winning seasons, we all knew it had to end at some point right???

Back
Top Bottom