Number 1 NFL player no one wants to play with | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Number 1 NFL player no one wants to play with

Michael Morris

Active Roster
Reaction score
Man, this has to say a lot about a player. One thing about NFL player's they stick together and even if they don't know each other their is a level of respect for one another. It's one thing not to like an opponent that you battle against twice a year , but it's another thing to not want a player on your team. There is a reason there was an energy when Cutler went off and Moore came on. Just like in our day jobs, one bad co-worker can make a job miserable to go to. I would really love to hear the real off camera story on Jay Culter in the Miami locker room uncut and unpolitically correct(Sorry Landry , I know your last weeks comments were promoting team unity). Is this guy really disliked that much in this league and how did he last so long in a position were leadership is everything. What don't we all really know about Cutler with the rest of the team. The qb is the most influential person next to the head coach on the whole team offense or defense.

1. you didn't include a source
2. you trust the validity of the source you didn't include
3. pretty that source only polled about 40 players out of a possible 1500+ in the NFL
4. don't trust everything you read

Not to mention I believe this was on ESPN this morning and we all know they don't have an agenda to work into the narrative they want to use in their reports.

Man, this has to say a lot about a player. One thing about NFL player's they stick together and even if they don't know each other their is a level of respect for one another. It's one thing not to like an opponent that you battle against twice a year , but it's another thing to not want a player on your team. There is a reason there was an energy when Cutler went off and Moore came on. Just like in our day jobs, one bad co-worker can make a job miserable to go to. I would really love to hear the real off camera story on Jay Culter in the Miami locker room uncut and unpolitically correct(Sorry Landry , I know your last weeks comments were promoting team unity). Is this guy really disliked that much in this league and how did he last so long in a position were leadership is everything. What don't we all really know about Cutler with the rest of the team. The qb is the most influential person next to the head coach on the whole team offense or defense.

You said a lot to say nothing.

More members of this site need to buck up and pay for VIP. It's nice to go there and take a break from the **** that's posted here on the main board.

More members of this site need to buck up and pay for VIP. It's nice to go there and take a break from the **** that's posted here on the main board.

Sometimes its good just to celebrate winning a game in the fashion we did without overanalzying or focusing on other narratives to bring negativity to the situation.

The players didn't do anything different for Moore it was just later in the game and time to win. We would have been doing the same thing with Cutler. He played good today when he was in he had better overall stats ****

Back
Top Bottom