O-GUN : The Facts Please.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

O-GUN : The Facts Please....

BLITZKRIEG

~LACUNA LEGIONS~
Reaction score
I'm sure we're all getting tired of reading one O-GUN thread after another, but I have a problem. Here it is....

I want to know what the FACTS are. Enough of the speculation, it's time to find out what is really happening. Are the Skinz actually offering us a first round pick???...Are they offering us WR R. Gardner and a 2nd rounder???

Are they interested at all in trying to work out a trade for QB P. Ramsey???...

Some of these senarios are accurate, and some are not. Which offers are valid??? I keep reading some crazy stuff here, and it's time we knew the facts instead of making up our own senarios regarding a possible trade.....

So, what are the FACTS???.... :confused:

PHINZ RULE!!! :cool:

Sorry, but I really hope you're not depending on getting the facts from the forums. None of us really know what's going on.

Btw- Washington doesn't own a 2005 2nd-round pick, so either an error in that deal was reported...or it was just a complete false rumor.

According to the Washington Times, the Skins offered the first rounder. Whether they are correct or not is anyone's guess.

The FACT is.........It's all a bunch of off-season negotiating crap. IMO, whatever slips out to the media gets out because someone intentionally did it to infleuence someone or a team into thinking there is more value or less or whatever the case may be. Maybe the Redskins are just throwing bait out to see if the Jaguars or any other team jump the gun and make an offer to us cause they want to see what they are willing to give up for Ogun.

Back
Top Bottom