o-gun's d-line moves | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

o-gun's d-line moves

Juice_56

Practice Squad
Reaction score
after watching some games he uses the same move as reggie white. does anyone know where i can find an article to learn how to perfect that technique. i want to be a better d-line man and hopefully a move like that will help me. its where he goes to the outside and then pushes the olineman over by switching his direction and throwing him. i dont know what its called though.

If you really want to see that move. It started by a player by the name Jerome Brown. He did come out of UM but played with Reggie White in Philly. I have no clue what the move is called. You need extremely good upper body strenght and great foot work. The placement in the feet is very much like a wrestling move or judo. You got the right placing of the feet...you can toss the person easily. Of course tossing 300 lb men takes great upper strength, no matter how good your feet work is.

im a succesful wrestler and martial artist hmmmmm. interesting. i dont need to move 300 lb people maybe 200, ill be a freshmen next year. Im 180 and i can bench a little above my body weight and squat about 230, the highschool coach loves the way i pass rush and i want to perfect it. im trying google but its hard to find it.

Juice_56 said:
im a succesful wrestler and martial artist hmmmmm. interesting. i dont need to move 300 lb people maybe 200, ill be a freshmen next year. Im 180 and i can bench a little above my body weight and squat about 230, the highschool coach loves the way i pass rush and i want to perfect it. im trying google but its hard to find it.
Juice, send a private message to the guy here named DOLFANMIKE. Tell him I sent you. If he's still willing to talk to you, tell him what you're looking for. He's a coach and knows where to find lots of this stuff. I'm sure others can and will help, but Mike's a pretty good bet on such interests.

Reggie White called the move "The hump move," there is an article on NFL.COM with O-Gun talking about his move. I dont remember what one it was but it was recent.

Reggie White had many moves. Shake and bake, the hump, armpit shuffle. I've seen ogunleye use the hump a lot and I seen Jason Gildon do the shake and bake a lot.

Back
Top Bottom