O Line, Wr And Db Looks To Be The Strength Of The Next 20 Picks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

O Line, Wr And Db Looks To Be The Strength Of The Next 20 Picks

jimthefin

Club Member
Reaction score
Hoping to land a good O lineman or Winovich in Round 2.

Would not be mad at the right DB

Center or Guard and Corner should be the focus of day 2. I'm interested to see if instead of trading for Rosen we trade down from 48 to try to pick 3 players tonight.

We need pass rushers, however I believe 2 things:

1. This draft is so deep. We can get someone very solid tomorrow at the edge position.

2. Our D is going to generate pass rush schematically.

Center or Guard and Corner should be the focus of day 2. I'm interested to see if instead of trading for Rosen we trade down from 48 to try to pick 3 players tonight.

We need pass rushers, however I believe 2 things:

1. This draft is so deep. We can get someone very solid tomorrow at the edge position.

2. Our D is going to generate pass rush schematically.

You have to see how the board falls. There is serious talent left and if you trade back, you may miss out on the best of it.

You have to see how the board falls. There is serious talent left and if you trade back, you may miss out on the best of it.

I think there is serious talent, however I think a lot like yesterday there is a lot of talent. so we can still get it in the 50's and 60's

Very very luckily, we have so many needs that we really can't go wrong with a pick if we draft the highest player on our board.

Back
Top Bottom