OBJ At Peace as #3 WR | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OBJ At Peace as #3 WR

Not a bad take. But I can’t see them rolling out WR# 4, 5, 6 only unless it’s all back ups in a blow out. Sitting waddle and hill late in the game? For sure, but they’ll want to keep the drives alive too, OBJ will get his reps I think.
Probably... but a lot of this could come down to who makes the team... and more importantly, do they get it?

obj has comeback player of the season written all over him in this offense. even in Baltimore he was recieving alot of attention when running routes that won't happen here in Miami with hill and waddle on the field at the same time. throw in malik on 4 wr sets and miami is cooking teams 🍳

OBJ or Cedrick Wilson/Robbie Anderson’s renamed corpse?

I’ll take OBJ. If 2023 showed us anything, it was that we desperately need quality depth. I’m not concerned with OBJ’s numbers. He may have an impact and his numbers may increase due to the accuracy of our QB. I’m much more concerned with having a quality NFL receiver in the room with the ability to help this team in the worst case scenario.

I'm not looking for big numbers from OBJ........if he can get the defense to not key 100% on Hill and Waddle all the time then OBJ has done his job.....if the defense is still on Hill and Waddle then OBJ should get his chance.

Can you please show me all of the people who are suggesting he’ll put up 1,000 yards?

You’re trying to dispel a narrative that doesn’t exist.

Minions Mic Drop GIF

Back
Top Bottom