OCD #'s thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OCD #'s thread

Montana-phan

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Excuse my OCD rant here for a minute, but I cannot be the only one whom gets just a little "twitchy" when I see some of our players numbers.

Our starting linebackers don't have a single number in the 50's among the bunch. Timmons, that #94 is killing me from the inside.

Love Tunsil, but come on man, a number in the 70's would fill my heart with peace.

I can only hope that after cuts our rookie DT's will get a 90's number. 50's on the d-line is just wrong.

And while I am at it, can my WR's please wear a number in the 80's? Thank you Caroo, 88 looks great!

That is all, I could not hold it in any longer.

Haha. I admit, I feel similarly about these. I prefer my wideout wearing numbers in the 80's. The only time I ever thought a number outside this range was cool was Ken Burrough's "00". A LB w number 40-49 looks 10 lbs smaller than when he wears 50-59. 94 for a LB - I'm ok w that. It's the 40's that drive me nuts. Come to think of it, numbers in the 40-49 range are usually reserved for scrubby d-backs, long-snappers, 3rd string H-backs and other insignificant positions (historically for the most part). No one looks cool in a 40's jersey outside of some of the great #44 players like Chuck Foreman. Meh.

Back
Top Bottom