Ochocinco sends dolphins player gift card | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ochocinco sends dolphins player gift card

Try like $8 bucks,I remember the Hard Knocks where he went earring shopping at claires.
Chubbs

Hahaha I never saw that one but that is pretty funny.

When I first read the original post I thought he was joking but now it makes sense. I would not drop 40K on any jewelry even if I was making millions.

this is where it would be nice to still have ted ginn. No matter where on the field that diamond is, if you just send ted ginn out on one fade pattern and throw him the ball, the glare from that diamond will find his eyes and cause him to drop the ball. Then he can just point to where it is.

cold man cold....

This is where it would be nice to still have Ted Ginn. No matter where on the field that diamond is, if you just send Ted Ginn out on one fade pattern and throw him the ball, the glare from that diamond will find his eyes and cause him to drop the ball. Then he can just point to where it is.

Or just tell him he can't be tackled in "the diamond zone." He'd find it.

This isn't a fashion show ...put the jewelry on after the game. If you happened to lose valuable diamonds or gold during a game or pre season....boo hoo.

really? i find his act extremely played out.

He's a whole lot more interesting than the average "You know I just gotta go out there and give it my best everyday, that's what being part of a team is all about" player. I hate when that's all they can ever say. At least Ocho has some personality.

That's hilarious. Ocho makes in a month what Langford does a year, yet Langford spends $40,000 on earrings while Ocho spends $8.

And you better believe most people still believe that he wears the real stuff. I remember when Terrel Owens bought $250,000 on earrings and Ocho just laughed and laughed

It is a moral crime to spend $250k on earrings. Or really any jewelry in the the tens of thousands of dollars for that matter. Ochocinco strikes me as a smart individual.

This is where it would be nice to still have Ted Ginn. No matter where on the field that diamond is, if you just send Ted Ginn out on one fade pattern and throw him the ball, the glare from that diamond will find his eyes and cause him to drop the ball. Then he can just point to where it is.

Point!?! He'll slide right down on it!!

He'll even find it if its out of bounds.

This isn't a fashion show ...put the jewelry on after the game. If you happened to lose valuable diamonds or gold during a game or pre season....boo hoo.
To be fair, he forgot to take it out before practice, so he doesn't normally wear them on the field.

Back
Top Bottom