OchoCinco signing pending physical? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OchoCinco signing pending physical?

mrbunglez

Gator don't play no ****!
Club Member
Reaction score
I know it's Facebook but the Miami Dolphins Bandits fanpage just posted he will be signing pending physical, even though they give no link.

I just saw the same thing, i checked schefters twitter, pft, rotoworld, nfl.com, and I cant find anything, I dont even think he's worked out for us yet but he is supposed to later this week.

Those guys usually jump the gun and have been wrong many times before. With that said, I think they do end up signing him.

The Bandits stated on Twitter that Ocho's fiance was on Wake Up NY and stated that he was going to be signing with us after a physical.

yeah he tweeted it was the word on the streets so of course there is no link it hasnt happend yet, but like NUBS said I belive we sign him also

I really don't know what to think if they do sign him. Role player? Or role model? If he couldn't figure out the patsies play book I hope he studies really hard here to prove the doubters wrong. And after hearing about gates having a hard time understanding it, he might have a hard time here as well. Either way is good for me if he signs or not, I actually trust this team and regime this year.

@BenVolinPBP you could ask him about their signing @ochocincoafter they do later today

This is from the twitter account of David Canter, the agent of Legedu Naanee, he is obviously not proud Naanee now has competition. Canter has been raving about Naanee all offseason.

He isn't a role model unless it is for a Toys R us commercial.

If he can just be a role player like he was last year only with better production I'd be happy. They can probably give him a limited number of plays to make the most of his talents.

It would be cool if he was angry about being let go and had a grudge against the Pats, but somehow he doesn't strike me as that kind of player.

Regardless of the bogus source, I think we all know by now that 85 will, most likely than not, be a Dolphin this year. I hope it's only for one year at a dirt cheap price. Grrr.

This is from the twitter account of David Canter, the agent of Legedu Naanee, he is obviously not proud Naanee now has competition. Canter has been raving about Naanee all offseason.
I feel bad about anyone losing a job, I hate to see it happen, but i'm not a big fan of naanee, that being said, I think he'll have a chance during preseason.

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

Regardless of the bogus source, I think we all know by now that 85 will, most likely than not, be a Dolphin this year. I hope it's only for one year at a dirt cheap price. Grrr.
as stated elsewhere.... 940K plus. but really I don't know why we'd care first it's not our money, second it's likely to be a one year deal so no cap ramification next year.

as stated elsewhere.... 940K plus. but really I don't know why we'd care first it's not our money, second it's likely to be a one year deal so no cap ramification next year.

I am the late guy, again. My bad.

Back
Top Bottom