Ochocinco wants to live with fan in New England | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ochocinco wants to live with fan in New England

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Have an Xbox? The Internet? How about a spare bedroom?

If the answer to those questions is yes, and you live in New England, you could land yourself an NFL star as a houseguest.

Newly-acquired Patriots wide receiver Chad Ochocinco isn't ready to settle down in his new NFL hometown so he's looking to crash with a fan for awhile as he gets to know Boston a bit better.

"I'm going to do something different, I'm actually going to stay with a fan for the first two, three weeks of the season," the often outrageous wideout told the New England media on Tuesday according to a Boston Globe report.

"I'm not sure how it's going to work, but they have to have Internet. They have to have Xbox. That's about it," he said.

He told the assembled media that he wasn't joking, but that he hasn't picked the fan yet.

Ochocinco, who legally changed his name from Chad Johnson to a somewhat accurate Spanish word for his jersey numbers (8-5 for those non-Spanish speakers) while with the Cincinnati Bengals, was acquired by the Patriots last month to provide another weapon for Tom Brady and the high-powered New England offense.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...orters_he_wants_to_stay_with_a_fan_to_st.html

smh,the bengals got robbed without a gun.they could have at least tried to get deion branch..that said, he can stay at my crib as long as he cleans and vacuums his room.he can play xbox all nite..he can bring chicks over,as long as he brings one or two for me.and i dig bathroom cleanliness - so if you have to hire someone to clean it - please do-have fun 85!!

Back
Top Bottom