October 28 @ Jets

Discussion in 'Tailgate | Dolfans Unite!' started by bleedaqua13, Oct 3, 2012.

1. bleedaqua13

bleedaqua13 Active Member

Hey Guys!! I just booked my flight for the Fins @ Jets game on the 28th. I wanted to get a feel how many Fins fans will be attending . I would like to get a big tailgate together. I just booked my flight for $97 bucks through Spirit airlines, couldnt pass it up. I will be in full attire (Finsblood) Repn our boys. Get up with me!!

2. angry dolfan

angry dolfan Starter

bleedaqua - double check because I think they're trying to squash the whole tailgating experience at MetLife. I hope I'm wrong...

3. RB23RW34

RB23RW34 Rookie

me and my lady will be in attendance... only question is whether ill have a Tannehill jersey by then!

4. N-E-O

N-E-O Well-Known Member

Ill be there w/ the Family...Wish I could have got those $97 airfare tixs...Paid $140.

So there will be at least (8) of us there...

5. bleedaqua13

bleedaqua13 Active Member

My email is stevestrong77@yahoo.com. when its gets closer to the 28th maybe we can exchange numbers and meet up. I believe some guys from our deep end section are coming up too.

6. theprotikal

theprotikal Active Member

I'm from Jersey so I'm definitely gonna go to this game. I didnt want to start a new thread and ask, but for anyone who has been there will you get bothered if you wear a Dolphins jersey??? I've never been to any football game before and I'll be going with my girl and we want to rep the Dolphins, but I really dont want me and her to be bothered by Jets fans haha

7. estreetnj

estreetnj Rookie

we ( Dolfans NYC ) are having a huge tailgate in parking lot L by the bus parking.