Odom to sign offer sheet with Heat today.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Odom to sign offer sheet with Heat today..

Fresh

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
FULL ARTICLE:http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/basketball/6505731.htm

Lamar Odom has done everything possible to make sure the Los Angeles Clippers do not match an offer sheet from the Heat.

All that is left to do is test his work and sign the offer sheet.

According to sources close to the negotiations, Odom is expected to do just that today after returning to Los Angeles from New York on Sunday. The Heat and Odom's agent have agreed on a six-year deal worth between $60 million and $70 million.

To make sure the Clippers do not match the offer (they have 15 days to do so), Odom already has publicly criticized the team and made it clear he wants his career with the Heat to begin this upcoming season.

I think him and butler and wade are promising stars... i think riley is doing a great job toi ccreat a super star team in the future..

I'm a little confused. ESPN says $67 million, the Herald says $65 million, & the AP says $63 million..

The reports out of LA are the Clipper's will match the deal in spite of Odom's remarks against them. We shall see.

Originally posted by Den54
The reports out of LA are the Clipper's will match the deal in spite of Odom's remarks against them. We shall see.

Nope, those are the old reports or rumors. The Clippers haven't commented yet. Odom is flying to LA today to go the Baylor's office and tell him that he shouldn't match cause he doesn't wonna play there. It's 50/50 right now..

Miami will get him. I like the Heat this year.

odom0203_dunk-1.jpg

Caron & Odom dunking.. with Wade throwing the alley's. I hope so!

Originally posted by Peanut
odom0203_dunk-1.jpg

Caron & Odom dunking.. with Wade throwing the alley's. I hope so!

How many more days until we know if we go this guy?

Oliver...

Question is, can Odom stay healthy??

Of course. Odom is going to be a good player here in Miami...Pat will whip his but into good shape.

What I mean is I think he will be a success in Miami. I think we will be a Championship contender in 2 years.

August 26th is the deadline to match.

Back
Top Bottom