Of All The Characters Saban Has Brought In .... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Of All The Characters Saban Has Brought In ....

ErroneousFlint

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Of all the new guys Saban has brought in, who do you think will make the biggest impact on this team?

Basically, which guy are you most excited about?

I like Muschamp who I guess is our new Linebackers coach. i think he'll make a great impresssion on these guys. i can see ZT embracing this guy.

smart move by saban. take all of this in slowly. this is a championship in the making. but campo doesnt make sense, UNLESS! our true d-coordinator will secretly be Saban in the guise of dave campo. too many wrinkles in that one. campo cannot come.

I think this Campo stuff is amusing. At some point in the future somewhere, I either want to see Chan Gailey and Dave Campo on the same staff or coaching against each other. If you ask me, both of them got screwed by Jones.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
What if Saban knows more about Dave Campo than you do?
i'm sure he does. duh.
haha.
its just a judgement call on my part.
it's what we do.
some of us stand around and comb our hair.

some of us do our thing.
i gotta go do my thing.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
ErroneousFlint said:
i'm sure he does. duh.
haha.
its just a judgement call on my part.
it's what we do.
some of us stand around and comb our hair
some of us do our thing.
i gotta go do my thing.

Combing your hair is insignifigant compared to the power of the Decepticons worm!!!!!! That said I don't see Campo being a bad hire, he's a players coach, should gel well with our defensive players that were used to Bates.

Megatron said:
Combing your hair is insignifigant compared to the power of the Decepticons worm!!!!!! That said I don't see Campo being a bad hire, he's a players coach, should gel well with our defensive players that were used to Bates.
yeah, you may be right. here, swallow this wrench.

robot-1.jpeg

As for worrying about who the DC will be, regardless, it will be Nick Saban's defense. He is just trying to find someone that can take his defense and be a good gameday defensive play-caller.

After the Patriots Superbowl win, the first one for Bellichek, he specifically mentioned Saban by name during a post-victory interview crediting Saban's defensive input that allowed Bellichek to create that Patriot defense.

Will Muschamp will be a high energy defensive coach - a guess it would be similar to J. Bates - except with more youth.

Back
Top Bottom