Off topic but worth mentioning | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Off topic but worth mentioning

dolfan3033

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Hey guys..

This is kinda off topic, but I just wanted to announce something. Tomorrow, Dec 4th at 4pm, FAU will be playing FIU at Pro Player Stadium. As you might already know, the NCAA has a 15,000 people rule to join the NCAA D1-A ranks. FAU's in the transition period, going into division 1A in the Sun Belt Conferance, but we need a big crowd on Saturday afternoon to meet that requirement. Anyone with a student ID with any college or university, any age, gets in for free. If you want to support Howard Schnellenberger, head coach for FAU, or even Don Strock, FIU's head coach, come on down to Pro Player on Saturday at 4. It'll be a good game of football!!

Deep Side is going to be performing at half time, and there's going to be a lot of promotions and giveaways at half time as well!

If your not going anything this Saturday and want something to do, or if you love football, and want to support a growing program coached by Howard Schnellenberger, then come on out! It'll be a good time, I promise.

dolfan3033 said:
Hey guys..

This is kinda off topic, but I just wanted to announce something. Tomorrow, Dec 4th at 4pm, FAU will be playing FIU at Pro Player Stadium. As you might already know, the NCAA has a 15,000 people rule to join the NCAA D1-A ranks. FAU's in the transition period, going into division 1A in the Sun Belt Conferance, but we need a big crowd on Saturday afternoon to meet that requirement. Anyone with a student ID with any college or university, any age, gets in for free. If you want to support Howard Schnellenberger, head coach for FAU, or even Don Strock, FIU's head coach, come on down to Pro Player on Saturday at 4. It'll be a good game of football!!

Deep Side is going to be performing at half time, and there's going to be a lot of promotions and giveaways at half time as well!

If your not going anything this Saturday and want something to do, or if you love football, and want to support a growing program coached by Howard Schnellenberger, then come on out! It'll be a good time, I promise.
You buy the plane ticket, I'll be there!!!

Let's see....Great weather, great venue, cheap tickets, football, cold beer, college coeds.....

Uh yeah...Count me there! :D

Back
Top Bottom