off-topic, owner of the Reds Margie Schott dies tonite.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

off-topic, owner of the Reds Margie Schott dies tonite..

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I grew up a reds fan and tho I'm not into baseball as much anymore as I used to I remember her. Never liked the way she ran the team but she was pretty funny. Anyway, just wanted to pass it along. RIP.

:(

Ozzy rules!!

You guys are just plain Azz-wholes!!!!

Today's generation is all based around sex with your neighbor.. regardless if your white black green or purple.. male, female, dog, horse.. who cares.. and if your married.. cool.. no problem... because your spouse is probably out screwing someone else too... its all about attention.. the more you screw.. it seems the more points you have.. and the term whore... slut... easy or cheap seem to be a term of self pride today.......

But back a few years ago... oh lets say when Marge Schott grew up... bleeding heart liberals was not only a minority.. they were ran out of town.. Black was black, white was better and dogs walking down the street felt safe...... and.. oh yeah... if you used the lords name in vein... well you better not go to any town functions.....

As a person.. you are not better than she was.. and she was not better than yo... well I wouldnt go that far... I doubt she made fun of the deceased!!!!

Originally posted by Jeep
You guys are just plain Azz-wholes!!!!

Today's generation is all based around sex with your neighbor.. regardless if your white black green or purple.. male, female, dog, horse.. who cares.. and if your married.. cool.. no problem... because your spouse is probably out screwing someone else too... its all about attention.. the more you screw.. it seems the more points you have.. and the term whore... slut... easy or cheap seem to be a term of self pride today.......

But back a few years ago... oh lets say when Marge Schott grew up... bleeding heart liberals was not only a minority.. they were ran out of town.. Black was black, white was better and dogs walking down the street felt safe...... and.. oh yeah... if you used the lords name in vein... well you better not go to any town functions.....

As a person.. you are not better than she was.. and she was not better than yo... well I wouldnt go that far... I doubt she made fun of the deceased!!!!

No she never made fun of the deceased. She only stated Hitler should get more respect than he recieved. Hitler! Murder of millions! Other than that she was a great and noble woman.

never heard of this woman. but she was what, 75-80 when she died? whats there to be sad about? she lived past expectancy.

I think she was 75. Nothing but trouble for baseball, I believe they forced her to sell the team.

Back
Top Bottom