Offensive Coordinator | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offensive Coordinator

PhinFan0202

Alriiigghht miaaammi!!!
Reaction score
Seeing as we need a new offensive coordinator who would you want to be your offensive coordinator and what other teams offense would you like to see installed?

PhinFan0202 said:
We need to get an offensive coordinator and a new system. If we get some new players and a new coordinator that knows what he's doing we might be able to turn things around.
Wow!!! By any chance do you do brain surgery on your off time??? Don't go out on a limb or anything by saying if we had a new offensive coordinator, a new system and new players we might win.

I have one. If we were better and won all of our games, we'd be undefeated.

PhinFan0202 said:
We need to get an offensive coordinator and a new system. If we get some new players and a new coordinator that knows what he's doing we might be able to turn things around. I want to see something that resembles a vertical passing game and a strong dose of the run. Cincinatti offense would be cool.

I really dont understand this, I mean doesnt every team strive to do that? Run first, Throw a Huge Bomb? Not to mention, it takes a variety of things to make the defense line up in an advantegous position to make a good positive play. I dont know, it just seems like something an NFL "commentator" or team represtentive would say.. You know the b.s., "Well, we just need to go out there and stop making the mistakes, and just make big plays."<--- Thanks for wasting my time.

1334 said:
Wow!!! By any chance do you do brain surgery on your off time??? Don't go out on a limb or anything by saying if we had a new offensive coordinator, a new system and new players we might win.

I have one. If we were better and won all of our games, we'd be undefeated.

WoW by any chance can i make a thread without someone jumping down my throat. If you don't like the thread topic than don't read it, Simple as that.

mmm...the title was vague enough to warrant a view which would warrant an angry repost...sorry if i was harsh

PhinFan0202 said:
WoW by any chance can i make a thread without someone jumping down my throat. If you don't like the thread topic than don't read it, Simple as that.
The thread topic was fine. I liked it. What was said in the thread was just funny. Of course if you change everything on offense you might have a better team. It's just funny to me.

[mod]personal insults will not be tolerated.[/mod]

SarahAnn said:
You were Just. This thread is a pile of :censored:
I would curse you out right now if i didn't want to deal with getting flagged by the mods. How abou leave the thread if you don't like it {edit}

PhinFan0202 said:
I would curse you out right now if i didn't want to deal with getting flagged by the mods. How abou leave the thread if you don't like it prick.
Is it ok to call another finfan a prick on this site? Just wondering.

PhinFan0202 said:
I would curse you out right now if i didn't want to deal with getting flagged by the mods. How abou leave the thread if you don't like it {edit}.

Because its a Public Forum. I just posted what I thought of this thread and it appears I'm not the only one to think that way. I reported you but I am going to take your advice and leave because I cant get warned again. 100% warn lvl sucks.

Back
Top Bottom