Offensive team or defensive? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offensive team or defensive?

KTOWNFINFAN

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
We all came into this season believing the offense would carry us, but I want to go out on a limb and make a prediction. I say by the time we wake up Tuesday morning our much maligned defense will be #1 in the AFC in rushing yards, passing yards, and total yards while being in 1st or tied for first is scoring defense.

However I fear our offense will not fare so well. I predict them just missing the top 15 in the AFC....
:)

I also will make a bold prediction. We will remain undefeated all the way through to next Sunday, mostly due to no turnovers by our offense and ZERO penalties. We have a very good chance of getting through the week as the most disciplined team in the entire league

The sad part is we may be speaking too soon, we have to keep in mind the jets are playing Sunday. The bills could end up holding the pathetic jets to negative total yards, lol.

I forgot I completely underestimated how much the Jets could suck. I'm gonna start texting my friends to make this bet, I'm demanding 100 to 1 odds.

I'm going to make my bold prediction, after week 1, Jets will have already clinched the first pick in the draft

After week one I reckon Phins will be the dark horses for the Supe....well..dark horses in general.

If the Jets were like horses, they'd look like the White Walkers' horses on Game of Thrones!

I also predict my two best players in fantasy football will have gooseeggs this week.... Jay ajayi and mike Evans.,

I also predict my two best players in fantasy football will have gooseeggs this week.... Jay ajayi and mike Evans.,

Wow I had the same 2 picks. I was in the 9 hole how about you? I'm playing Mark Ingram for Ajayi and Diggs or Crabtree for Evens.

Wow I had the same 2 picks. I was in the 9 hole how about you? I'm playing Mark Ingram for Ajayi and Diggs or Crabtree for Evens.
if you mean was I the 9th pick?? Yes. 9th in a 12 team league.

Back
Top Bottom