Offer Manning Ireland's Job | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offer Manning Ireland's Job

Billk78

Scout Team
Reaction score
Not even joking. If Ross wants to get Manning that bad, give him the GM job. Let him decide what players we take and who we draft. And get rid of Ireland at the same time. You want something to offer that other teams won't? How about Ireland's head on a platter with manning getting full control of player personnel?

This is ridiculous. The people bashing Ireland don't really have anything to pin against him. Just alot of assumptions and finger pointing and nonsense like this. They have very little a clue of what they speak. I'm tired of the " He sucks, He Suckity Sucks, he's a ginger"........ lets get some adult reasoning here. If you want to start a case against him than start with some facts/evidence.... The mid-free agency doom and gloom wave hits every year and some good posters get swept away by it.

Not even joking. If Ross wants to get Manning that bad, give him the GM job. Let him decide what players we take and who we draft. And get rid of Ireland at the same time. You want something to offer that other teams won't? How about Ireland's head on a platter with manning getting full control of player personnel?

:lol2: You may not be joking, but your post is a joke.:3w:

That's just it, there's absolutely nothing we have seen the past week that Ross nor anyone in the FO wants Manning so badly. I think they met with Manning to satisfy the fan base as they're the ones who truly wanted Manning. If we lose out, which is most likely to happen, they can say we tried to get you him. Anyways if you're Ross you don't do anything out of desperation like Bud Adams is doing because if Manning turns out to be a bust, we would be the laughing stock, oh wait we already are. Well we don't **** ourselves more than we currently are.

The interesting thing about this is that it was viewed as a positive that the Titans would be able to offer Manning a front office position after he retires.  Is this something that's even important to him?  Because if it is, I don't see why we couldn't do the same...not like our FO is filled with geniuses.

I could maybe see Manning being given control of the offense possibly as an OC, but Peyton has enough on his plate without having to worry about the entire team, or making personnel moves as a GM. I am sure Peyton has the skills/knowledge to draw up the offense but it would take him a while to have the entire Phin's team learn the system he ran in Indy. It just isn't happening. I think Peyton will either go to Denver or Tennessee. Time to focus on Flynn or a draft pick QB. Looks like a rebuilding year once again.

This is ridiculous. The people bashing Ireland don't really have anything to pin against him. Just alot of assumptions and finger pointing and nonsense like this. They have very little a clue of what they speak. I'm tired of the " He sucks, He Suckity Sucks, he's a ginger"........ lets get some adult reasoning here. If you want to start a case against him than start with some facts/evidence.... The mid-free agency doom and gloom wave hits every year and some good posters get swept away by it.

1 Playoff appearance which resulted in a 1st round ass whopping.

Back
Top Bottom