Offical Florida Gator Basketball Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offical Florida Gator Basketball Thread

F

finswin56

Nearly unanimous preseason #1 ranking by the coaches.
Every starter is returning. Exciting freshman class.
Looks to be a season of great expectations for Gator basketball!

EDIT: oh yeah... Lee Humphry Made 47 straight 3 pointers in preseason…prior to the Canada stand :woot:
gatorswin-1.jpg

It's going to be alot harder to win it all this year, UF will have a chance but it's very difficult to reapeat and there are much better teams at the top. Good luck, I hope the Heels and Gators meet up in Atlanta.

nyjunc said:
It's going to be alot harder to win it all this year, UF will have a chance but it's very difficult to reapeat and there are much better teams at the top. Good luck, I hope the Heels and Gators meet up in Atlanta.
Thanks. It would be a great match up. The moons would have to line up, but it would be really exciting.

Al Horford

Great night on Tuesday playing only 21 minutes.
17 points
11 boards (7 offensive)
4 blocked shots
Throw in a steal.

Everyone talks about Noah, and rightfully so after last year's tournament, but I really think Horford is the best player on the Gators' roster. I definitely think he'll be the best NBA player, but he's become a man-child.

I think he'll make a serious run for 1st team all american honors at the end of the year.

How interesting it will be to watch the defending champion Gators and my top 7 LSU Tigers play this year.

(Gator fans, it's quite obvious that Florida and LSU are the class of the SEC when it comes to athletic departments right now.)

DolphinDevil28 said:
How interesting it will be to watch the defending champion Gators and my top 7 LSU Tigers play this year.

(Gator fans, it's quite obvious that Florida and LSU are the class of the SEC when it comes to athletic departments right now.)

:yes:

DolphinDevil28 said:

:ffic:

culpepper2chambers said:
of what i watched (and remember) of corey brewer i really like him and hope the blazers could get him.
Brewer has the potential to be amazing. He's 6'8" or 6'9", but moves like a guard, very fast and jumps out of the gym. Has a really nice 3 point shot. Brewer's best attribute is defense. He's close to being a shut down defender.
Biggest problem is his handle. He really needs to work on that and his overall turnovers... doesn't always make the best passing decision.

BTW, his nickname is Spiderman.
He's the most exciting player on the team. He can take over a game just as quickly as anyone.

DolphinDevil28 said:

I thought you were a duke basketball fan?

nyjunc said:
I thought you were a duke basketball fan?

Yeah, I like Duke a lot because of Coach K. I think he's the best and classiest coach in all of sports.

But I go to LSU. LSU is my first love in everything, it's just been that Duke has always been better and on TV a lot more.

Until now.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Yeah, I like Duke a lot because of Coach K. I think he's the best and classiest coach in all of sports.

But I go to LSU. LSU is my first love in everything, it's just been that Duke has always been better and on TV a lot more.

Until now.

Class and K are 2 words that do not belong in the same sentence.

Back
Top Bottom