Offical Florida Gator Basketball Thread | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offical Florida Gator Basketball Thread

Don't tell Majpain that, he's been complaining the calls were in Florida's favor. :shakeno:

Are you serious? There is no way that Oden had 1 foul while our big men had 12. Just look at the play where Oden basically murdered brewer, and then when Chris Richard fouled out because he was boxing out.

Are you serious? There is no way that Oden had 1 foul while our big men had 12. Just look at the play where Oden basically murdered brewer, and then when Chris Richard fouled out because he was boxing out.

Don't have to tell me bro :D

Yeah, I dropped my monthly quota of F bombs in the first half alone. It was unreal.

propertyofufbl3-1.png

Jai Lucas makes pick

Jai Lucas waited - and waited. Well, finally the unsigned senior point guard and McDonald's All-American announced his decision at a news conference on Monday afternoon. The 5-foot-10 floor leader chose between Florida, Kentucky and Oklahoma State.

Jai Lucas (Scout.com, No. 46), one of the top unsigned seniors in the country, announced he will sign with Florida at a news conference on Monday afternoon.

Lucas will now turn his efforts and try and lure his friend, Patrick Patterson, to go to school with him in Gainesville.
http://scouthoops.scout.com/2/643906.htm

:woot:
Let's hope Patterson listens well :D

Back
Top Bottom