offical wooot thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

offical wooot thread

ojmcduffy

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
we are gonna kill the chefs:woot::woot::woot:
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot
go phins

i am so pumped for todays game. already got my joey porter jersey on and cnt wait till kickoff in exactly 4 hours from now. today is the day we need to open r running game and have a big time game like a 200 yds combined from cobbs, ricky, and ronnie. its going to be hard to throw the ball so r best chance of winning today is to put tons of pressure on thigpen with lots of blitz counts, and pound and pound the ball. lets hope we can make it 4 games in a row without allowing a td, and get the big W.

clear.gif

Ronnie Brown should have atleast 2 TDs today. GO DOLPHINS!!! just one more after today.

I hope JP gets 3 sacks.

On the 1st gameday in kansas, my dolphins gave to me
A win to stay in the AFC East.
On the 2nd gameday in kansas, my dolphins gave to me
2 picks returned, and a win to stay in the AFC East
On the 3rd gameday in kansas, my dolphins gave to me
3 sacks from Porter, 2 picks returned, and a win to stay in the AFC East
On the 4th gameday in kansas, my dolphins gave to me
4 games without a TD, 3 sacks from Porter, 2 picks returned, and a win to stay in the AFC East
On the 5th gameday in kansas, my dolphins gave to me, 5 rushing TDs! 4 games without a TD, 3 sacks from Porter, 2 picks returned, and a win to stay in the AFC East.

Go Miami!!!!!

Lets Prove To The League We Are For Real!

Kick Some Chief Arse!

i am so pumped for todays game. already got my joey porter jersey on and cnt wait till kickoff in exactly 4 hours from now. today is the day we need to open r running game and have a big time game like a 200 yds combined from cobbs, ricky, and ronnie. its going to be hard to throw the ball so r best chance of winning today is to put tons of pressure on thigpen with lots of blitz counts, and pound and pound the ball. lets hope we can make it 4 games in a row without allowing a td, and get the big W.

And Lousaka:wink:

:woot:wooooo freaking ooooooot
its all most time for dolphin safe tuna to reign supreme

Back
Top Bottom